Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Two Piece posted:

This. The podcast was pretty funny, but then their Minecraft poo poo blew up. I can understand why they don't bother making a free podcast anymore when they can pump out Minecraft garbage and make a loving load of money from it. Especially when half of the fan mail they ever read out on the podcast came from mentally disturbed teenagers.

Also does anyone know what exactly happened with their Minecraft-clone kickstarter game? They got like half a million dollars for it over a year ago and I've still seen next to no fallout over the fact that nothing has come of it.

It got cancelled at noone is getting their money back lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i liked them a few years ago when minecraft was new but then i got tired of fat ginger always doing a really unfunny voice and ugly skinny guffawing

can't blame them though, i'd act like an idiot for YT bux if i didn't have any dignity either

• Locked thread