Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

whats the deal with that, is it okay to do that poo poo in saudi arabia or something? smh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Who the gently caress goes to a library any more

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Ahh yes the Arabic Benny Hill, aka Bin Al'Il ends his show chasing women in Burkas round the place with a machete ready to behead the one showing her ankles

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
You should suicide bomb him. That'll teach him!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Take me for instance, my camel has more humps than I've gotten from my wife in 10 years! Haha. But seriously folks, Islam is the light. There is no God but Allah.

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lOmxtAjLdg

Look guys it's OK to joke just don't ever tell a joke that isn't also true

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Bolian Blues posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lOmxtAjLdg

Look guys it's OK to joke just don't ever tell a joke that isn't also true

Well incels, bronies and pooping are all things that exist IRL so I guess we're okay :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Ahh yes the Arabic Benny Hill, aka Bin Al'Il ends his show chasing women in Burkas round the place with a machete ready to behead the one showing her ankles

• Locked thread