Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Tonight 6/30 on CBS America's best wacky serial returns as that town in Maine continues to deal with Dome stuff. Based off the title of a book written by Stephen King, this show sucks. But it's pretty funny as an entire town of dumb asses react as inappropriately as possible to the usual problems one would find if a dome contained their town. And something to do with Ultra-Meth?

Featuring such memorable characters as:

Big Jim - a scientific study on how even the best actors can be awful given the script
Jim Jr - loving weirdo but not nearly as crazy as his book character. Can communicate with the dome along with
Other kids - they do stuff with the dome I don't really care
Barbie - about to be hanged at the gallows built by the only black guy in town. Former OPSEC Special Forces Badass I think
Lesbian Moms - why are they here?
Incompetent cop lady - she might be dead now I really can't remember.
That Priest who accidentally set his house on fire
Alien/Ghosts? - we are here to help you but will kill you if you don't follow our vague riddles because reasons
Genetically engineered meat cows -

And some other really bad CGI.

Shimrra Jamaane fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Jun 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
I'M SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS. Plus the addition of the cop from CSI NY, who was also DJ's boyfriend on Full House.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

I still haven't decided if I'm going to hatewatch this season or not. On one hand the finale of last season was some of the dumbest poo poo I've seen on television only topped by the ending of Dexter. On the other hand I'm really strapped when it comes to entertainment right now. Either way I'm pumped for this episode. :munch:

Jack Skeleton
Dec 7, 2006
I just finished hate watching Californication, I guess this will fill in the void. But gently caress, how this show is terrible. And Stephen King jumping in as writer is probably only going to make it worse.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Xoidanor posted:

I still haven't decided if I'm going to hatewatch this season or not. On one hand the finale of last season was some of the dumbest poo poo I've seen on television only topped by the ending of Dexter. On the other hand I'm really strapped when it comes to entertainment right now. Either way I'm pumped for this episode. :munch:

But Under the Dome was a warm, fuzzy kind of hate, while Dexter was just pure, cold, malignant hate. gently caress that show, gently caress its loving lovely final season. I would rather watch a hundred Under the Domes.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

This is going to be horrible, and I'll probably watch every single episode.

americanzero4128
Jul 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Here we go!

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

I wish they'd do a recap of last season.

E: So basically this season starts like the last one, with things crashing and the kid diving

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Oh gods please let a knife set fly outta nowhere.

Holy crap.

americanzero4128
Jul 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer
The best writing, the best acting.

Modus Man
Jun 8, 2004

Soiled Meat
i'd have awarded more points if they had been driving a Ram

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.
Oh goodie, Under the Dumb is back and worst cop ever is dead.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
I'm definitely on board for the season. This is going to be even more gloriously stupid than last season.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Oh look, a super smart lady doing all of this studying that we've never seen before

This dome seems to be pretty gigantic if we keep finding all of these random new people

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

YES FLYING KNIVES

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
a gif of a scary face drawn on the charging dryer would be excellent

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

DODIE'S REVENGE :black101:

This is awesomely bad.

quote:

Oh look, a super smart lady doing all of this studying that we've never seen before

This dome seems to be pretty gigantic if we keep finding all of these random new people

I don't care what their names are, they're going to be Nikki and Paolo to me.

bryn987
May 31, 2014
Now this is the network TV I'm used to

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > The TV IV > Extant: Molly, you in danger girl.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Linda died as she lived, a total moron.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Pinwiz11 posted:

I don't care what their names are, they're going to be Nikki and Paolo to me.
hahaha

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008
"Shut up and be dead!"

:bahgawd:

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > The TV IV > Under the Dome: Shut up and be dead

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Hrmmm... The dome has turned into a giant magnet. I know! I'll go inside a metal structure!

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

wordsauce posted:

Hrmmm... The dome has turned into a giant magnet. I know! I'll go inside a metal structure!

Nobody on this show has ever made a rational decision, so we can't start now

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

"Be safe. Here's some metal."

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Missed like 10 minutes of show so my local news could tell me it's raining outside. Thanks, local news.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I like that Linda's first stop after death was apparently a salon

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Do it. DO IT. GET OFF THIS HORRIBLE SHOW

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008
"I'll do it! No I won't do it!"

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
What.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

The dome expresses its desire for an end to killing by killing Linda

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Soothing Vapors posted:

The dome expresses its desire for an end to killing by killing Linda

Acceptable loss.

americanzero4128
Jul 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer
"The dome doesn't want us to kill you. It wants us to end the show."

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

ahahah of course the badge passes to the next dumbest person in town

Soulwrangler
May 15, 2005

But the kids love us.
Is that Stephen King's first cameo on the show?

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

BIG JIM'S BROTHER :laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo:

Never change, show.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lol this show is amazing

Soft Shell Crab
Apr 12, 2006

This may become second whole season of a show, Helix s01 being the first, where I read the whole thread without seeing a single episode. I did watch first season of this poo poo show though, but now I'm smarter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

Soulwrangler posted:

Is that Stephen King's first cameo on the show?

Yes, afaik

Where are all these new people coming from?

• Locked thread