Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
fav radiohead album
Pable Honey
The Bends
Ok Computer
Kid A
Amnesiac
Hail to the Thief
In Rainbows
The King of Limbs
View Results

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ok computer is still the best imho, in rainbows 2nd best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

hail to the thief has some of their best tracks and some of their worst, definitely their most uneven album

king of limbs was embarrassing trash and they should stop making albums though

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

I am OK posted:

lol u dumb.

no you are dumb

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

amnesiac is boring, im sorry

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

The Tao Jones posted:

OK Computer is their best album, but Hail to the Thief is my favorite album. (I have a soft spot for the black sheep of artists' discographies, though. Like I think Atom Heart Mother is way, way better than anyone in Pink Floyd does).

atom heart mother owns. summer '68 owns so hard

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i will never understand how palo alto was cut from ok computer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21TmsT1qsPo

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

havent listened to radiohead for a few years, went through a few albums cause of this thread

trip report: still good and i dont even smoke weed anymore

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

The one where they all die in a plane crash except instead of dying immediately all of their flesh just burns continuously for a week straight and they all are alive and conscious and screaming during that whole week and then they die

woah dude thats harsh. and pretty mean!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

kid a has the best opening track imo. that would have blown my mind in 97

i was too young to get into radiohead AS IT WAS HAPPENING though and thats sad. i went back in high school around 06 and was like "oh man this is some good poo poo" - then in rainbows came out. i fully expected to be 100% disappointed but fell in love with it first listen

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

yeah i got the entire radiohead discography using :filez: in 06 and systematically blew my teen mind

edit: mods of course i pay for all my music now, what a big mistake that was!! i actually hate stealing!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

they were probably meh at the time too you were just projecting your wishes onto the Cool Older Kids

that or we came of age at the perfect moment of hipster despair and unengaging music. i dont really have any frame of reference. all is vanity bro

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

its cool to feel naem just not in gbs

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i maintain my teen angst into adulthood because im Keeping It Real™ and i call it ennui now

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6ZkWBjgnIY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2uIQ2SoxhU

• Locked thread