Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimpsuitjones
Mar 27, 2007

What are you lookin at...
What happens to a ring girl when she retires?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

woozy pawsies posted:

darn. the girls arent as hot as I used to think they are. darn.

the sport literally turns you gay and sometimes you can feel it happening in real time. congratulations / condolences

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Marching Powder posted:

the sport literally turns you gay and sometimes you can feel it happening in real time. congratulations / condolences

Excuse me. I just want to hear the Goon Opinions on all of the Ring Girls. Are they hot? Are they not hot? Which ones would I bang? I just want to know what the Goons think: would you or would you not go knuckle deep in Ring Girl #2?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
i guess. if i had to.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing

gimpsuitjones posted:

You ever see the end of Ol' Yeller?

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
I always find the ring girls of other organisations to be hotter than the UFC's ring girls.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

Fozzy The Bear posted:

I always find the ring girls of other organisations to be hotter than the UFC's ring girls.

Oplot had the hottest ring girls.

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

Dangersim posted:

If you mean "hot" as in stolen, then yeah, sure

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Rousey hotter than any of the ring girls at weigh ins.

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Dangersim posted:

Oh yeah.

Ironic Twist posted:

If you mean "hot" as in stolen, then yeah, sure

hahah for sure

Fozzy The Bear posted:

dude. gently caress. yes.

doverhog posted:

Rousey hotter than any of the ring girls at weigh ins.

agreed. she is one tough babe.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

woozy pawsies posted:

Agreed.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Per my avatar, I have autism, so will somebody tell me exactly what level of irony we're on? I can't figure out whether it's three or zero.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Pwny_Xpress posted:

what? i think weidman is kinda funny and charming in a jockish kinda way.

You are quoting professional bad opinion haver Atom, don't take it too seriously.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

woozy pawsies posted:

Excuse me. I just want to hear the Goon Opinions on all of the Ring Girls. Are they hot? Are they not hot? Which ones would I bang? I just want to know what the Goons think: would you or would you not go knuckle deep in Ring Girl #2?

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Neurosis posted:

You are quoting professional bad opinion haver Atom, don't take it too seriously.

Wait, you can be paid for bad opinions? Like as a salaried position?

Bendo deserved all his decisions! Chael and Hitler did nothing wrong! Fedor remains the greatest heavyweight of all time!

Sorry, I'm unemployed right now.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Neurosis posted:

Yes, because Chris Weidman oozes personality

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Chris "Milked Roast" Weidman

Shoota_McG
Sep 8, 2004
Weidman has some personality or at least enough of an accent to give the illusion of one.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
I think the ring girls are hot & respect them. Sorry if that rustles your jimmies or whatever but I say what I think.

Ninja fetus
Jan 22, 2005
Legalize murder

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Plastic surgery :-(

They now remind me of Penelope from Thunderbirds.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Plastic surgery :-(

I'd assumed she'd look better after there was some time for swelling to go down (swelling for some things like nosejobs doesn't go away completely for up to a year) but man that looks terrible even with a few months intervening.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!

woozy pawsies posted:

Oh yeah.

hahah for sure

dude. gently caress. yes.

Haha yeah man you definitely slammed everyone with your hilarious irony (did it work? Was it as funny as when you did it?)

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

How much weight does ronda cut ? She looks like a different person completely holy poo poo.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Lamadrid posted:

How much weight does ronda cut ? She looks like a different person completely holy poo poo.

As of TUF she was walking around at about 154, iirc.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

-Atom- posted:

Yes, because Chris Weidman oozes personality

Have you watched the Embedded's? I'm not saying the guy is the most charismatic person on earth but never once did I look at him and say "holy poo poo this guy is boring."

I actually think the one poster summed up Chris perfectly; he's charming and funny in a jock sort of way. He's a little bit of a bro but I'm 24 and have a lot of friends that are the same way.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

gimpsuitjones posted:

Not much, they keep their actual job that makes them money (working as a prostitute) until nobody is interested in them anymore. That's when the interesting poo poo happens.

Also, I find it funny that the UFC, the leading organization in THE REALEST SPORT THERE IS clearly prefers to keep ring girls who get lots of (aside from Arianny's boobs, really bad) plastic surgery and fire all the girls who don't.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I will agree that Arianny's boobs were probably a good investment.

Thread is starting to look like a sherdog thread though.

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

just tried (unsuccessfully) to suck my own dick.

I think I need a break from the internet.
if we are going to continue talking about sexual market value I propose that we keep it to fighters because I want to discuss how handsome machida is some more.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

It's not even Machida, it's literally his facial hair. Without it he kinda looks like a dork, but 2-3 days without shaving and everyone wants him.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Weidman is pretty nice too in a jock sort of way. I mean, he isn't karate kid or drink his own piss, but still.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

POTATO IN MY ANUS posted:

if we are going to continue talking about sexual market value I propose that we keep it to fighters because I want to discuss how handsome machida is some more.

I actually think both of the fighters in tonight's main event are quite handsome.

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

K8.0 posted:

It's not even Machida, it's literally his facial hair. Without it he kinda looks like a dork, but 2-3 days without shaving and everyone wants him.

nah man I think his drop to 185 toned his face up as well. maybe it is the beard and I'm full of poo poo though, which is entirely possible.

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

also god drat I didn't realize how much healthier he looks at 185 until I looked some older pics up. I wonder how much he cuts now.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

POTATO IN MY ANUS posted:

nah man I think his drop to 185 toned his face up as well. maybe it is the beard and I'm full of poo poo though, which is entirely possible.

Holy poo poo.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

ITT unless you are under 6% bodyfat you aren't healthy.

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

K8.0 posted:

ITT unless you are under 6% bodyfat you aren't healthy.

where did I say he looked unhealthy at 205?

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
so the last time Machida fought in Vegas he knocked Rashad the gently caress out, becoming light heavyweight champion

:getin:

-Atom- fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Jul 5, 2014

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

-Atom- posted:

so the last time Machida fought in Vegas he knocked Rashad the gently caress out, becoming light heavyweight champion

:getin:

lest we never forget

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

"Roguelikes"*

*Latest Fad
it's the beard. More importantly, how did Machida look against Mousasi? If he completely outstruck him for five rounds that's all kinds of impressive.

e: UFC 98 was my first non-recorded UFC event, so I'm super down with Machida and Edgar. Machida Era Forever.

Foul Fowl fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Jul 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Foul Fowl posted:

it's the beard. More importantly, how did Machida look against Mousasi? If he completely outstruck him for five rounds that's all kinds of impressive.

He did

• Locked thread