Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Hahahaha BJ Penn vs Frankie Edgar is Sunday and I forgot all about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

-Atom- posted:

Who wants to do a one week probation bet against the Dragon?

You're on.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

-Atom- posted:

Yes, because Chris Weidman oozes personality

Have you watched the Embedded's? I'm not saying the guy is the most charismatic person on earth but never once did I look at him and say "holy poo poo this guy is boring."

I actually think the one poster summed up Chris perfectly; he's charming and funny in a jock sort of way. He's a little bit of a bro but I'm 24 and have a lot of friends that are the same way.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I will agree that Arianny's boobs were probably a good investment.

Thread is starting to look like a sherdog thread though.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

POTATO IN MY ANUS posted:

if we are going to continue talking about sexual market value I propose that we keep it to fighters because I want to discuss how handsome machida is some more.

I actually think both of the fighters in tonight's main event are quite handsome.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

POTATO IN MY ANUS posted:

nah man I think his drop to 185 toned his face up as well. maybe it is the beard and I'm full of poo poo though, which is entirely possible.

Holy poo poo.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

The Wide Man

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

haha how on earth was round 3 a 10-8

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I had it 48-47 with Chris taking the first 3.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

fatherdog posted:

Shut the gently caress up

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

gayest debate of all time and this is including the debate we had over who the hottest ufc fighter was

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I like fighters who are good at what they do and they put on exciting fights therefore I like Ronda Rousey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I like posters who have good opinions therefore I do not like Harley.

• Locked thread