Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

-Atom- posted:

so the last time Machida fought in Vegas he knocked Rashad the gently caress out, becoming light heavyweight champion

:getin:

lest we never forget

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
Alex Caceres telling us this will be fight of the night. Chalk it up to another thing Alex Caceres is, a god drat liar.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

Hexum posted:

this is a great fight what the hell is wrong with you

I didn't say it was a bad fight I said it wasn't fight of the night I hope comparatively to what is coming up next. If this fight is better than Wiedman vs Machida I will be very disappointed. I walked into the fight during about the third minute of round 1 and saw Faber smothering Alex and then in round 2 it was a lot of taking down Alex again.

Cool sub though.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

That really sucks about the Struve fight I was raelly hoping to see what he could do with a 16 month layoff. I have a lot of good memories of Struve fights such as the one vs that big dumb bastard I already forgot his name but he won with a busted rear end lip and looking like he got thrown through a glass window.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

what money shot are they talking about? his fists?

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

you gotta get back up and say you hit like a bitch, and that is what i did i got back up and said you hit like a bitch

Amazing speech by Uriah Hall. Very enlightening. Life hits like a bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

Hexum posted:

Did anyone else think it looks like Weidman hurt his right arm blocking those kicks in the 4th round? I know he got hit in the side and that's why he was pretty stiff, but he really looked like his arm was hurt too.

Rogan mentioned it in the broadcast that it looked banged up if I remembering correctly.

I love how at the beginning of the fight he kept putting his leg out to block the leg kicks but Machida was having none of that after what it did to Anderson.

• Locked thread