Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm not surprised at all, yet still sickened by this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

TheImmigrant posted:

Palestinians murder three teenagers, but Jewish settlers are the fanatics.

Jewish 'settlers' (what are they 'settling' pray tell) who live in the homes built on bulldozed Palestinian homes and who chant about how we need to kill them all and get them all out so they can build more settlements absolutely are fanatics.

Also proof that these boys were killed by Palestinians?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Absurd Alhazred posted:

That's great, but it doesn't affect what Jewish Israelis think, and that is the constituency you need to deal with.

It's actually a pretty major deal, Israel's survival is based on high amounts of Jewish immigration to basically out swarm the Muslims, if more and more western Jews go 'uh no, I want no part of that' the state will be forced to shift as demographics do.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

McDowell posted:

If ISIL wins I see them doing it immediately. If Assad wins there would be a regrouping/rebuilding period but the regime isn't going to forget those Israeli air raids.

I don't see any of them being so stupid.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

McDowell posted:

These aren't rational people, the Arab/Israeli mindset is that war is inevitable ('Any day now!'), and the region will only become more tense as oil wells run dry and the climate becomes more arid.

No, you're talking about them being straight up suicidal retarded if you think a rag tag band of rebels who can't even take on Assad's forces is gonna instantly turn and go "NOW ISRAEL". Like, that only happens in bad movies, people aren't that stupid even if they hate others.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

GaussianCopula posted:

First of all there is no state of Palestine.

Second, their solution actually worked in Germany/Poland. There were over 12,000,000 ethnic Germans who lived in the eastern parts of Europa (including former German territories) which were explused by the differend states under Soviet control. Those people were resettled in Germany and started a new live and noone seriously expects to have a "right to return" to Ostpreußen. I can not understand why the Arabs did not do the same for the Palastines except for the fact that they wanted to use them as a weapon against Israel.

Had the Palastines accepted the UN resolution in 1947 they would have their state now. But they didn't. They wanted to destroy Israel. Actions have consquences.

Literal right wing german demanding a nation be allowed to ethnically cleanse an oppressed minority group, pack it in, we're done, there's nothing.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Omi-Polari posted:

From the reports I've read, the three teens were intended to be used for hostage trading. Israel began releasing batches of Palestinian prisoners earlier this year, then abruptly halted the process, angering Palestinian hardliners who thought they had a deal. But the kidnappers apparently panicked, got scared and shot them.

Can you post these sources because so far the 'teens for hostages' thing has been nothing but a theory floated by people wanting to blame Hamas for it. So far, if I understand right, all we know in actual facts is they died shortly after being reported missing, which basically means it could be anything from a robbery gone bad to a random act of violence.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

mcmagic posted:

We do know for a fact that Hamas linked groups have kidnapped people in that area before though. it's not CRAZY to assume that's what happened here.

It is crazy to assume something with no proof and demand vengeance for it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

I think it's too quick to jump to that conclusion. In the past hasn't Hamas claimed responsibility?

Usually, not every single time but usually there's some wink wink 'I'm not saying we did it but boy are we sure glad this happened and I bet whoever really did it is super cool and right about this' kinda thing when there isn't a proper one. So far all I can read Hamas has done is, when asked to condemn something they may have not done or had any knowledge of went 'uh no, why would we'.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
So to be clear the actual hard facts are:

There was a car

There was a call saying 'we've been kidnapped'

The kids are dead now

Not seeing where Hamas, trading for hostages, or anything like that is being proven.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

TheImmigrant posted:

What I find fascinating about the DD Che Brigade is that even a thread about murdered Israeli teenagers is seen as a forum to express rabid, shrieking hatred of Israel.

You guys are the online equivalent of Fred Phelps and Westboro Baptist.

This thread isn't just about the dead teens, it's also about the fact that, with no proof at all, Israeli officials are blaming Palestine for this and calling for blood. Do you think that's acceptable as a response, yes or no?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

TheImmigrant posted:

It is more than reasonable to assume that Palestinians and/or their supporters murdered those teenagers. This isn't proof, but a rebuttable presumption.

Is 'a reasonable assumption' enough reason to call for military strikes that will almost certainly hurt more people?

Also how do you feel about the fact that in the 'investigation' about these teens more Palestinians have been killed than three? Is that a thing you consider moral, for an investigation to kill more people than the victims themselves are?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

GaussianCopula posted:

They care about them in conjunction with PR or to gently caress with Israel, but thats it.

Do you believe most of the non-Jewish Israeli supporters are more genuine?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

TheImmigrant posted:

Interesting how no one addresses or even acknowledges the Israelis who post very reasonably on this thread.

Care to post some examples of these reasonable people being ignored?

• Locked thread