Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best champion of all time?
This poll is closed.
John Cena 6 5.50%
Juan Cena 18 16.51%
John Cena's character in The Marine John Triton 27 24.77%
Bumpy Knucklez 50 45.87%
John Cena 8 7.34%
Total: 109 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
No aftershow last night and a preshow from the Titan Tower bomb shelter tonight. Jhon Cena killed The Network.

I'm also still waiting for my WWE.com order from last week so I can't proudly wear my Bo-lieve shirt while the crowd chants "Bo-ner" at him tonight. Boo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
^^^^^Fun fact: my phone treats "Jhon Cena" as the real word now and changes it when I type out "J o h n"^^^^^

SamuraiFoochs posted:

It really upsets me because the Network is so loving amazing and deserves so much to succeed.

Also this. I gave up my FFXIV addiction to pay for The Network so it has to keep going.

Static Rook fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Jul 1, 2014

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Alex Riley looks good with a beard. And he called out the silhouette look. ing like him,too.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
JBL's voice still dead.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Worst PPV Ever sign

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Cena's new character: hates all that he has done and all that he is.

HHH owns

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Gonna get some segments with The Authority trying to butter up Roman and get him on their side maybe? I dunno.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

Jerusalem posted:

HHH: Okay Seth, just go hang out with Roman and hope he forgot you betrayed him and The Shield doesn't exist anymore.

I was thinking more "look what we've done for Seth. We can do the same for you."

Assuming Seth isn't jobbed to hell for holding the case.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Swagger makes Rusev look tiny. Holy poo poo.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Swagger and Zeb are now your racist, tea party uncle and cousin. You don't really like them but they're family so you root for them against the people you really don't like.

Swagger is a face before Cesaro. Whodathunk?

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Usos: guts of champions.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Between last night and tonight everyone is really stepping up their game. Vince must've been in full meltdown mode after all the bad Network news.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Also I like that The Wyatts never let up on their opponents where the usual WWE style is move -> taunt opponent to get up.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Nikki lookin orange tonight.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Return of the Cesarobe. I dig it.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

WadeBartender posted:

he doesn't use it anymore because...

He's a heel and they don't want people cheering for him.

See?

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
R.I.P. Cesaro. Killed offscreen.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
And Adam Rose ascends to his rightful throne with Santino at his right side

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Raw redeemed!

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

Meat Recital posted:

i want to see people defend raw now

Damian Sandow dressed up like Vinny Mac ans it was great. Then nothing else happened at all, nope. It was good.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Champ out before Reigns. Hunh.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Good first hour, loving horrid and awful second hour, then good third hour. Weird Raw.

Now back to the bunker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Reigns's ring gear is like an outfit of JNCO remnants sewn together.

• Locked thread