Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best champion of all time?
This poll is closed.
John Cena 6 5.50%
Juan Cena 18 16.51%
John Cena's character in The Marine John Triton 27 24.77%
Bumpy Knucklez 50 45.87%
John Cena 8 7.34%
Total: 109 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Welcome to TB Diddlers in Mokena.

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners
Bow down to your knees Doug!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners
Let us bask in Corporate Cena

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

2K Sports presents WWE 2K15 starring John Cena and his 15 times that Vince wanted him to be the face of the WWE

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

I love you HHHCOOWWE

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

He called the poo poo crap

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

I'd be scared as hell if everytime I did something Uncle Kane would throw me off a ladder

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Ozz81 posted:

Dean is the sleazy dude moms and dads fear their daughters dating

The moms fear their daughters dating because they want him all to themselves

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

We the people will watch Jack Swagger get crushed

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Rocky and Bulwinkle shoutout

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

WWE discussion is Bo'sRing for 6/30

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Ho Kogan's favorite wrestler is Jhon Cena

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

I love Damian Sandow

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

I'm waiting for Smackdown where a confused Great Kahli chops the real Vince, and Kahli gets fired

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Luigi Thirty posted:

He's big in India.

He's big everywhere, he's like over 7ft tall

Also gently caress you Miz

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Wasn't this how Batista just just reduted

HOLKY gently caress Y2J

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

The Badstreet USA sign was nice

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Best WWE Ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Hello Misses Brooks

• Locked thread