Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
turntabler
Sep 10, 2011
Is brandao the guy that threatened to stab someone in the neck at a weigh in?

Also I just remembered JBJ said it was well known Chael P had used PEDs for most of his career and then retracted it, and chael said he would of used him for slander if he hadn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turntabler
Sep 10, 2011
Chael will prob wait 6 months, write a tell all book, declare himself a reformed Christian and become a senator.

turntabler
Sep 10, 2011

andelazo posted:

I've heard that fight pass for Australia isn't great - is that just because you can't see ppvs or something? I just moved into a place with unlimited internet and will probably get it if that's the only issue.

You can't watch anything live and it takes weeks to get put up usually. I assume coz they have a contract with a local cable channel to show them live.

I thought fight pass was garbage when I first got it but now it's worth it for the fight library and I've particularly been enjoying watching certain old seasons of TUF as I only came in at the jones/sonnen season.

turntabler
Sep 10, 2011
Yeah I think it's worth it, there's a month free trial too I think. Watching through guys careers is fun.

turntabler
Sep 10, 2011
When was the last time there was a boring title fight in ufc? One of GSPs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turntabler
Sep 10, 2011

I'll always have a soft spot for igor, it's a shame that he wasn't in the right time period to fight guys like manhoef.

Also he has a single K-1 match. Who did he get to fight on his debut? Ernesto Hoost. Poor guy.

• Locked thread