Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chael :cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Remember BJ Penn for how he was years ago, and not how he was tonight. It's better this way :smith:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I think it's pretty cool that they gave Struve a win bonus in addition to fight pay

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I say it every time something new/funny happens, but still: this sport is more entertaining behind the scenes than it actually is in-octagon.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

May actually never stop laughing if Diaz wins

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

manyak posted:

I wonder what the odds would be on the fight actually happening. if it does it will be really zany

The fight will be amazing, the reactions no matter what will be amazing, and the toxxes will be amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Captain Log posted:

Yeah, I'm sure Diaz has some ways to win. Did Silva turn into a ghost? Maybe he turned into a ghost.

He just spends the whole fight kicking Silva's leg until it re-breaks, and it works

• Locked thread