Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

FizFashizzle posted:

At best he's a SILB in a defense where he's like the 13th most talented player.

Don't draft Alabama defenders.

Unless they're Austrailian

Please be good Jesse Williams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

swickles posted:

Jimmy Graham is either going to hold the Saints hostage for a contract next year or go to the Panthers for a reasonable amount just so he can clown them twice a year. Or get a QB type salary on the Raiders.

Newton2Graham?

...go on

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Jokes on us, all that partying by Manziel was him mourning the death of his career.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

No Safe Word posted:

He looks less goofy with the facial hair he should keep it

Still looks like a dad, just a dad who is finally getting away with growing facial hair.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Ribsauce posted:

I googled this and I still don't know what it means. Does it mean a fake girlfriend? Is it an actual picture you print out and prop up while you eat dinner or watch TV? Or is it in your imagination? Is a 3d girl then a real person or a 3d picture?

Actually, what the hell am I asking for, I don't want to know this poo poo!

Yeah, you're better off not knowing, or understanding.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Is JFF even that rich? Like, what kind of quality strippers asses does a rookie salary rate to do coke lines off?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Marshawn Lynch dies in Skittles factory tragedy

He died as he lived.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Boba Phat posted:

You've never seen the Steve Largent revenge hit? Get on the you tubes homie. It's pretty much the most baller move ever by a white guy in the NFL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-KO-XW8M2A

:allears:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

quote:

Detroit:
Calvin Johnson catches TD pass despite Cowboys' triple team
Barry Sanders breaks tackles on 47-yard TD run vs. Cowboys in '91 divisional playoffs
QB Dan Orlovsky accidentally runs out of the back of the end zone for a safety

http://twitpic.com/dj0dne

Ahem :colbert:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

shiksa posted:

cool can't wait for the Nolanverse Nickelodeon GUTS

If they had this but with Legends of the Hidden Temple where it's just the intro of Raiders of the Lost Ark every time I'd watch.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Kirios posted:

Sounds like a lot of people are jealous JJ Watt's not on their team. :smug:

I wish Watt was on the Seahawks so him and Wilson and Earl can just sperg out on football 24/7

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Quest For Glory II posted:

Where's Alex Smith

On the Too Cool For this Planet list

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Probably Magic posted:

It's too soon to be getting snippy, we still have all of July left.

Joe Haden thinks the Browns can get a championship before the Cavs, so prepare for Cleveland fans to be as irritating as Seattle fans up until the first game where both JFF and Hoyer go down with torn MRSA concussions.

Th Mariners might go to the playoffs this year, we can get way more insufferable :colbert:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

What happened that year they won like 120 games? Did they even make the ALCS?

I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING AFTER SEPTEMBER STARTED

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Think of all the missed blocks and overthrows you can see in high def!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Isn't Kluwe the biggest self glorifying ten year old :v:?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Volkerball posted:

There's plenty for everyone. Break yourself off a piece.

It's coming home.

France?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Schwack posted:

Bear in mind that Brandon Browner was widely known as the most physical of the group. Sherman gets his share of contact, but Browner relied on it. These rule changes are likely to hurt him more than anyone.

But then the NFL would have to enforce these rules against the Patriots.

Hahahah just kidding guys.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Spoeank posted:

I would laugh so hard if I saw someone purchasing a 12 FAN jersey. Goddamn that's so self serving.

The logic explained to me was that except for QBs players either flame out, switch teams, or get hurt so much that your jersey is out of date quickly you might as well get that one.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

My Jacob Hester jersey will always be in style.

As a owner of a #6org Seattle Mariners #2 Draft Pick Dustin Ackley jersey, I can't fault them for hedging their bets.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Intruder posted:

http://deadspin.com/marshawn-lynch-apparently-ropes-off-his-lamborghini-whe-1608919254

Marshawn Lynch puts velvet ropes around his Lambo when he parks it. I'm not sure if this makes him a jerk or if this is amazing and awesome. I'm leaning toward the latter

I'm going to be super sad when he gets cut :smith:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Volkerball posted:

In 2012, Wilson had 3 games with 30+ passing attempts. In 2013, he had 4 games with 30+ passing attempts. I predict that in 2014, he will have 8 games with 30+ passing attempts, and a sub-95 passer rating.

If he's throwing that much it means Percy Harvin is getting fed.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Chris James 2 posted:

Sidney Rice retired

Thanks for almost paralyzing yourself catching that ball in Chicago that one time :smith:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Doltos posted:

Great so Sidney Rice costs me 400 dollars in a parlay bet on the last play of the season for the Vikings then proceeds to do nothing of worth until retirement.

Except do some dope rear end trick plays

:puckout:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/09000d5d8244ca40/WK-11-Can-t-Miss-Play-Rams-get-tricked

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

football fuckerman posted:

Here's an obscure and meaningless story or fact about my team:

It's loving July

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Why is Vernon Davis giving himself a Silver Age knock off type nickname?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Kawalimus posted:

Pissing on graves is one of those things that's cool to say but if you actually do it you come off like an idiot.

I think that it is reserved for somebody who is your own personal nemesis with whom you may or may not have survived murder attempts.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

MourningView posted:

If y'all quit watching ESPN in the middle of the day you'd probably hear way less about Manziel.

All my JFF news comes from TFF. I don't want to actually have to do my job :ohdear:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Parmesan Basil posted:

I haven't watched ESPN in like two years and I feel pretty dang good about it.

Well, I guess I've watched Monday Night Games starring my team but that's about it.

gently caress ESPN, but MNF with John Gruden is always good for some comedy rambling.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
And people had a problem with posters putting up dumb fluff pieces about their teams. Well now look at us! We need that mindless garbage to keep our groundling poo poo posting focused.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Burger Trench posted:

Worked for Seattle

I too am anticipating the 2115 Superbowl Champion Buffalo Bills.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

quote:

Patrick Peterson þ@RealPeterson21 6m
Happy to announce my 5 year extension with @AZCardinals! $70M and $48M Guaranteed!! #AZCardinals #P2Nation #YearOfTheCardinal

lol

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Ahem. *looks left*

No they aren't.

If you retire numbers, then you don't get sweet things like multiple legends sharing the same number over the years

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

There's a difference between being mad and being confused.

For some reason Seahawks fans like to post that Jerry Rice image a lot at Niners fans like its a burn on us. It's actually kind of adorable.

I won't lie and say I don't find it sort of funny to point out to some Niner fans that Rice was a Seahawk given the way the rivalry has turned out. Not too seriously though as at the time Rice played in Seattle neither teams fans gave a poo poo about each other and Rice got all his rings when the Hawks were in the AFC. I just thought it's kinda cool Rice and Largent wore the same number and were both rad receivers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Eifert Posting posted:

If there's anything fans like it's moar flags.

I for one will relish the 80billion yards the Seahawks will be penalized for.

• Locked thread