Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Can't wait to move in to my new house in August and get it ready in time for football and posting

Who wants to have Pantsless Packer Preseason Parties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

wheez the roux posted:

i need a cigarette

I was going to rush home from work to catch the last half of the game because I thought it would be suspenseful and, welp

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Rumor is the Packers front office is looking at trading the desiccated corpse of Jermichael Finley and Clay Matthews' frozen sperm to the Texans with a conditional 5th for Andre Johnson.

Rodgers Needs Weapons

Samadhi fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Jul 11, 2014

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Failure.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Jesus I guess I'll spend a few hours crafting my next obviously fake trade so I don't offend TFF's sensibilities, gently caress

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

wheez the roux posted:

Are you a bad enough dude to survive my pregame

all hype :rolleyes:

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Grozz Nuy posted:

Where the gently caress does New Orleans keep getting money to do this poo poo

They get 15% of Cafe Du Monde beignet profits

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Kluwe is saying that hte Vikings have finished their investigation into the accusations of homophobia but are now refusing to release those findings

https://twitter.com/ChrisWarcraft/status/489029397417299968

:tinfoil:

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

On one hand Kluwe is insufferable, on the other gently caress the Vikings

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Kalli posted:

For as much as I find Kluwe's writing and persona awful and all, I really enjoy that he's doing this.

Yeah this is pretty much exactly where I am at. It's like if Deep Throat peppered the Nixon revelations with My Little Pony fanfic

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Kalli posted:

Every offense plans on being faster and more explosive this season.

Every defense plans on being more aggressive and attacking the ball this season.

Every team will actually run inside hand offs up three with 12 minutes to go in the 4th, then punt on 4th and a short 2 at midfield.

So it is written

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Quest For Glory II posted:

Got NFL Game Rewind again. Any cool entertaining games from the last couple of years that went under the radar? They don't necessarily have to be 3 point overtime wins or anything, just fun or funny to watch. Like this one isn't under the radar but I'm watching 49ers-Patriots now, where the 49ers got out to the 38-10 lead and then blew the lead and then still won.

2010 NFC Dvisional - Packers/Falcons

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Scouts at the NFL Combine are already giving her a 9.5 for musculature, but they're unsure about her intangibles

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Kinda want to post the Olivia Munn hacked phone photos to show that Rodgers is still #1 in the NFC North for everything QB related

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

If Stafford fucks anything like he QBs he probably needs to keep a fathead of Calvin Johnson above his bed to look even remotely competent.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

SunshineDanceParty posted:

I wonder what it would take to dismiss the Aaron Rodgers is gay rumor permanently?

Rodgers loving Blake Lively on the 50 yard line of the Georgia Dome broadcast in primetime on ESPN

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

W...why the Georgia Dome?

Learn yourself some Ludacris, son

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

The Puppy Bowl posted:

This is a constant complaint about Ravens football but last season was the first time it really felt true.

No worries though. We've got this UDFA WR from Tennessee-Martin that's going to turn it all around. :negative:

Flacco needs weapons

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Boba Phat posted:

...and whoever the Seahawks end up cutting. Welcome to Florida, Sidney Rice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UcVtuwcKOo

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

commy gun posted:

the gently caress is Patty Griffin

y'all motherfuckers need some class

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

This Is A Browns Fan Pissing On Art Modell's Grave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrs08bp-2i4

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Baptist wedding with a bunch of folks from Mobile who are Bama fans.

No booze
No music
No dancing

God speed John Glenn Dogg

Hell with Humidity

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

God Bless Us, Everyone

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

BigBoss posted:

Especially if they're bigger and there is a chance they might hit you back. Women have brains too. They have the ability to think and reason. Empower them by affording them the respect they deserve and assume they are smart enough to understand cause and effect and risk mitigation. Shouting down people telling women to take control of their lives is really harmful to women. You're removing any agency a woman has.

You're equivocating on what you're trying to argue and also gently caress you

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

MAO TSE-TUNGACUNT posted:

sorry guys :(

I'm still laughing at the look on this kid's face:

I can't imagine how unnerving it'd be to have 50 people taking a picture of you with JJ Watt, especially when you're that young

Lawrence Taylor is glad the press never hounded him like that

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Hizawk posted:

I knew exactly what gif without clicking the link. I really love this forum.

What gif is that?

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Chichevache posted:

You'd think a 55 minute old tweet about the best QB in the NFL missing part of the season would already have generated a lot of buzz...

Rodgers is hurt?!?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Spoeank posted:

Any update on if he's back to being just about that action, boss?

Lynch gonna walk into practice like he won but we really know it's like

• Locked thread