Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Everytime I dm'd 4th I was worried the players would realise that I had no idea what I was doing, and each time they seemed to have fun and they all kept coming back.

I am still sure it was an elaborate ruse and it ended before they had a chance to pull their heel turn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

Excuse us for wanting to escape to a fantasy world where the horrible monsters actually have logical and understandable motivations.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

General Ironicus posted:

Zak S just found that I've been tweeting about how his involvement in Next is a bad thing. I guess I'm a real part of the community now?

Zak Delenda S

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
The board game thread will cover both of those. You might even get introduced to some other cool options.

The different munchkin sets don't really do anything that different from what I recall, mostly cosmetic/thematic changes

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

Gravy Train Robber posted:

You just sent him into the den of Broken Loose. You monster. Someone trying to talk about munchkin or flux will be devoured alive.

What can I say its a slow night.

He will probably be fine as long as he doesn't claim that either are the be all end all method of generating fun with friends. Probably.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
So Mearls has decided that SA is persona non grata when it comes to claims made against contributors of D&D next.

Edit: Damnit. I loving wish there was at this point though.

Cassa fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Jul 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Anyone know how to contact Pyradox? Want to use their last stand art for a recruitment poster.

• Locked thread