Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
Some of the people in my group are wierd about their dice and I can see them dice shaming. They buy a new set for each character and refuse to even touch other player's dice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler

CapnAndy posted:

Is there a thread for card games in general that aren't CCGs? Or Steve Jackson games, even? I have one goddamn question about Illuminati and can't Google it for obvious reasons. I'll ask it here if there's nowhere better.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3447461

I'm still waiting for Abbey's write up of the Decipher Star Wars CCG.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler
My friend mentioned that be had read about an RPG where the PC were dragons in past lives and as they level up they gained powers related to that past life. Does anyone know what game this is?

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler
Can't be any worse the the super railroady "hunger games" in pathfinder one of the guys in my group said he was working on for our next campaign.

• Locked thread