Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

"My owner has no idea about probability."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Bucnasti posted:

These guys are insignificant shitheads that make a lot of noise in a small room. They are pathetic fucks that are not worthy of my hatred, only my pity and scorn. They thrive on conflict because it validates their insane fantasies about imaginary enemies attacking them and their way of life, which makes them feel that their tiny lives are somehow important. Stop giving them that and they will slink away to the dark corner where they belong.

Spoken as someone who has not been on the receiving end of a campaign of toxicity; who has not had their real name and address posted so these people's fan base have a real, physical target to stalk and harass; has never had their sexuality, gender, mental health, or whatever outed; has never had people actively try to not just force them out of their chosen industry but to harass them with the stated goal of driving them to suicide.

"Just ignore them" or "don't get angry" or "just rise above" is total loving bullshit.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Ettin posted:

I will turn this chat around, and then nobody will be going to Storygame World.

When you write a roleplaying game with shared narrative authority, roll +Weird

• Locked thread