Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deratomicdog
Nov 2, 2005

Fight to Fly. Fly to Fight. Fight to Win.
sell it to the scrapyard for $10 a roll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
How close are you to Beanie Acres? I have a culprit in mind.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
He's closer to canadaland than the deep south.

I source all my stolen barbed wire locally.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Finally got X-com and now I am
going to beat this game the way I beat the original: with a mountain of squaddie corpses.

Remember, every civilian is a Crysalid waiting to happen

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Smiling Jack posted:

Finally got X-com and now I am
going to beat this game the way I beat the original: with a mountain of squaddie corpses.

Remember, every civilian is a Crysalid waiting to happen

There's another way to play X-com?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Wow, these two old geezers waiting with me at speedee oil change sure are racist. Bigots can strike up a friendship so quickly it's amazing :kiddo:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

People in Louisiana are racist? Well I never.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Pesticide20 posted:

There's another way to play X-com?

Savescumming until you unlock psi and realize your carefully cultivated squad that you have lovingly shepherded through countless missions have the psi skills of a sack of hammers...

And it's back to the whole "mountain of corpses" thing

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
If you lived in Australia you would be August 2014 Postin'.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG

Untagged posted:

If you lived in Australia you would be August 2014 Postin'.

look at this guy posting in the wrong thread.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Branis posted:

I'm not as think as you drunk I am.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
Spending my last night in London after a week of training. Do you guys do BASS? I didn't think it was all that useful and was kinda rubbish...

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Hezzy posted:

Spending my last night in London after a week of training. Do you guys do BASS? I didn't think it was all that useful and was kinda rubbish...

Bass is some poo poo beer.
Do they still even make that swill?

What actually is BASS?

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Hezzy posted:

Which center were you training at?

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
August '14 Police Lounge: Post Pics of Your Construction Project Instead of Telling Awesome Stories of How You Delivered JUSTICE

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Reign Of Pain posted:

August '14 Police Lounge: Post Pics of Your Construction Project Instead of Telling Awesome Stories of How You Delivered JUSTICE

This one time, I got dispatched to the 11th fairway because the kids from the "free weekend stay, please enjoy this timeshare presentation" groups staying in the condos adjacent to the course were running out and picking up the golf balls after people had teed off.

True story.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Branis posted:

'Sup now.

American August Posting

Quick somebody make a new thread!

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

GunForumMeme posted:

This one time, I got dispatched to the 11th fairway because the kids from the "free weekend stay, please enjoy this timeshare presentation" groups staying in the condos adjacent to the course were running out and picking up the golf balls after people had teed off.

True story.

These are crimes against the white middle class (if you Americans had such a thing as class), I hope you dealt with those kids like Judge Dredd with a migraine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

These are crimes against the white middle class (if you Americans had such a thing as class), I hope you dealt with those kids like Judge Dredd with a migraine.

Found some kids playing with some golf balls. According to their parents they weren't out on the course, and they had the golf balls just because there are golf balls just laying around in an area not on the course and they just picked them up because they're abandoned golf balls.

For as much as I don't like golf I equally want to see people get hit in the head with golf balls so I called it unfounded and went to lunch.

• Locked thread