Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
My high school basketball coach told us that he personally witnessed a German cop snap kick a teenager in the head and he was pretty legit so I'm sure it's true

After seeing German cops IRL I'm also inclined to believe him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Also why are Germans and Slavs so into kicking people?

They all have permanent Bloodsport boners

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Baton > OC

No decontamination, and it's much harder to hit your partner with.

Whale Cancer posted:

I thought they have been classified as a gang for years?

I would still rather have my taser. The joy of lighting someone up is irreplaceable. Plus you can hit someone at 20 ft.

Yeah but so can mcfacknutter with a normal baton so QED

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Uh the Irish are clearly the UK's black people

I thought this was super obvious

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Steel bracelet takedowns are legit but they're a gamble. If you lose your grip the dickbag now has a weapon attached to his wrist.

I'm down with the baton in this case. Too close to gas, just right to stroke.

I was lovin the color commentary. "This officer's on the cocaine!"

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
So jelly

Come on Trudeau 2.0 get elected so we can have a ruined economy but sweet legal weed

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Pith helmets are super legit and I'd wear them in a second. Everything you do looks cooler in a pith helmet.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Most cops in the UK are, on account of gays representing a much larger portion of the police service than the general public. Of my 3 immediate Inspectors and 3 Sergeants, 4 are gay.

Seriouspost: that's awesome and I wish more North American agencies were as open minded

Booblord Zagats posted:

Yeah, my dad was NSA for a decade and spent a lot of time bitching at the extreme incompetence of the FBI and their desire to use the US Marshalls or Treasury Dept for anything requiring a law enforcement contact

:love: US Marshalls :love:

Some of our guys did some fugitive apprehension training with the USMS and had lots of respect for them. I'd love to get the chance to do some training and/or a ridealong with them. :swoon:

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Looooooooooooooooooool

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
As whip's union steward I've instructed him not to answer that question until his grievance and arbitration have been completed for this unilateral and illegal action by management

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
We had a guy drop some racism on us awhile ago. It was hilarious.

Partner: do you have a belt on?

Native dude: no, I'm wearing sweatpants

P: well, some people wear belts with sweatpants

ND: I'm not some fuckin Ukrainian. This Indian don't do that.

For reference, my partner is Ukrainian as gently caress. I busted out laughing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
How close are you to Beanie Acres? I have a culprit in mind.

• Locked thread