Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
I don't think GD banned himself, I think he just ran off after we picked on him.

Did Martello say his command found out about his posting or did I imagine that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken

gleep gloop posted:

I don't think GD banned himself, I think he just ran off after we picked on him.

If you imagined it, then so did I. I think it was after he posted that picture of his foot falling apart after a rain ruck.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
He also posted some memorandum which would have made it very easy for a bored SNCO/staff officer to confirm it was him.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
But yeah he did have some strong opinions on that march which I'm sure made people huffy.

HelpImARock3
May 27, 2010

Don't get treed by a Chihuahua

gleep gloop posted:

He also posted some memorandum which would have made it very easy for a bored SNCO/staff officer to confirm it was him.

Was that the one where he banned high and tights in his company?

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

gleep gloop posted:

I really hated GD so I checked.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?goto=post&postid=423635175

autobanned himself...on christmas.

Retrowave Joe
Jul 20, 2001

HelpImARock3 posted:

Was that the one where he banned high and tights in his company?

Yep. I still have a copy of it saved somewhere around here.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

gleep gloop posted:

That was a rumor I made up. I talk to him every now and then. He got tired of posting is what it came down to.

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

loved basic so much I decided to stay
Spending a day in jail does not result in an article 15, but a talking to by my 1sgt. drunk n' disorderly is a nice way to get out of duty for a day.

sweet sweet vodka

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Anansi The Spider posted:

Spending a day in jail does not result in an article 15, but a talking to by my 1sgt. drunk n' disorderly is a nice way to get out of duty for a day.

sweet sweet vodka

Welp!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

sforzacio
Nov 6, 2012

Tell us about your uncle who works at Nintendo

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
who was psyopsmonkey again. hes goin crazy

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
psyopmonkey has always been psyopmonkey. Only know because it's a tranny

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

anne frank fanfic posted:

who was psyopsmonkey again. hes goin crazy

the gip tranny

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

sweet sweet vodka

post your redacted orders, bitch

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

krispykremessuck posted:

the gip tranny

Lol 4 real? loving yesssss.

Where is it's meltdown happening?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Anansi - You have 24 hours from this post to give us some sort of proof of what you're doing.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Mr. Nice! posted:

Anansi - You have 24 hours from this post to give us some sort of proof of what you're doing.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Mr. Nice! posted:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

What loving redacted orders? I literally was printed new orders signed sealed delivered in the captains office. Do I need to post some loving lovely selfie I took right before I graduated or some poo poo, honestly I don't care about anybody believing my 'story' I posted for the hell of it because I originally posted when I first enlisted. What do you think I did? Post questions about naive as gently caress enlistee, then stop posting for (4 months ish)while I had no contact with the outside world to legitify the story? And who the gently caress would lie about the literal shittiest situation ever loving presented to a combat arms MOS. I am a retard teaching retards how to be less retarded while learning how retarded I am.

oh man lemme talk about that young range NIC at night baby, or maybe our loving FTX and Goodblood and A.O Yellow. Maybe the loving construction going on at 2/54, You all know that massive empty space of land.

How about this, for anyone who regulars sand hill, Go find the loving 2/54 barracks and locate the massive sandbag bunker that 2 article 15ers are building. Or maybe that godawful resovoir right next to the troop store which smells like literal poo poo. Maybe walk through the malone ranges and find the loving decaying logs that I carried from Malone 8 to the malone split points during our Bayonet. Oh let me guess I whipped out my weekly youtube video of the Benning Report and loving formulated some story, is that honestly what you people believe, I mean holy gently caress.

Here, some lovely pictures of my MRE consumption.

http://i.imgur.com/jywyLYr.jpg
http://imgur.com/ZVs7asJ

Let me pre-emptively assume that I also purchased the linoleum that matches standarnd Benning floors, the wall locker and a box of government MREs just to further the loving legitimacy of random bullshitting in the MRE thread.

I honestly believe if I post my orders someone will tell me to then take a picture of the salamander sword 198th unit patch, then tell me to record myself talking to my 1sgt or some retarded poo poo.

And why did you gas the MRE thread, it was a great thread :smith:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Mr. Nice! posted:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

What loving redacted orders? I literally was printed new orders signed sealed delivered in the captains office. Do I need to post some loving lovely selfie I took right before I graduated or some poo poo, honestly I don't care about anybody believing my 'story' I posted for the hell of it because I originally posted when I first enlisted. What do you think I did? Post questions about naive as gently caress enlistee, then stop posting for (4 months ish)while I had no contact with the outside world to legitify the story? And who the gently caress would lie about the literal shittiest situation ever loving presented to a combat arms MOS. I am a retard teaching retards how to be less retarded while learning how retarded I am.

oh man lemme talk about that young range NIC at night baby, or maybe our loving FTX and Goodblood and A.O Yellow. Maybe the loving construction going on at 2/54, You all know that massive empty space of land.

How about this, for anyone who regulars sand hill, Go find the loving 2/54 barracks and locate the massive sandbag bunker that 2 article 15ers are building. Or maybe that godawful resovoir right next to the troop store which smells like literal poo poo. Maybe walk through the malone ranges and find the loving decaying logs that I carried from Malone 8 to the malone split points during our Bayonet. Oh let me guess I whipped out my weekly youtube video of the Benning Report and loving formulated some story, is that honestly what you people believe, I mean holy gently caress.

Here, some lovely pictures of my MRE consumption.

http://i.imgur.com/jywyLYr.jpg

Let me pre-emptively assume that I also purchased the linoleum that matches standarnd Benning floors, the wall locker and a box of government MREs just to further the loving legitimacy of random bullshitting in the MRE thread.

I honestly believe if I post my orders someone will tell me to then take a picture of the salamander sword 198th unit patch, then tell me to record myself talking to my 1sgt or some retarded poo poo.

And why did you gas the MRE thread, it was a great thread :smith:

:eyepop:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

RELAX.

Take a picture of your orders, and black out everywhere it has your name (not rank) or SS#.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
:suspense:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Post them orders bruh

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
yeah man I meant black out your name and poo poo, god drat

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
Calling it now, Anansi will be the next Nidal Hasan.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Fucitol posted:

Calling it now, Anansi will be the next IDR.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Show us the birth certificate.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Show us selfies of yourself hanging out with the DI's in the squad bays if you're legit.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Picture of you standing on the kill zone.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Picture of you standing on the kill zone.

A video of him smoking a private

Something something n4i something something

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I gassed the MRE thread because it was invaded and turned to poo poo.

Relax, though, brother. It's not an inquisition. Just don't expect the army to gently caress someone quite as hard as it seems you've been dicked.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

This picture is triggering to me.

e: second worst day of Basic was disassembling those loving beds and carrying them down to the parade ground to reassemble them (and back and forth until someone in charge got bored), only I had to take a break in the middle for some marathon MRE squirts that took so long that a drill sergeant literally kicked in the door of the stall while my pants were down because he thought I was shamming to avoid it. Nope, poo poo running off my rear end and a 102 fever, so he had two other trainees watch me while I stood naked and shivering under a cold shower until he had time to decide what to do with me

e2: basic training was almost all of my Army experience, so gently caress you Basic stories are what I've got

e3: oh, and the bed thing ended with the 1SG flipping his poo poo when he saw that the DSs were making people carry entire beds down the stairs with no organization, supervision, or safety precaution whatsoever. gently caress the Army.

Eugene V. Dubstep fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Jul 13, 2014

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

Mr. Nice! posted:

I gassed the MRE thread because it was invaded and turned to poo poo.

Relax, though, brother. It's not an inquisition. Just don't expect the army to gently caress someone quite as hard as it seems you've been dicked.

Honestly it's pretty understandable. Speaking with my DS trying to get new orders basically said "Welp you (new joes) are ingrained in tradoc, so you can help train to the same standard, and your spot at DC was filled and they're overflowed, rip. It happens a lot more with 19D / Tankers because the cadre support is way larger but there's usually one training 'assistant' per company.

And yes the MRE thread died about page 3 - 7, rip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Speaking with my DS trying to get new orders basically said "You already drank the kool-aid and haven't figured out that it's all a big sham yet, so you aren't jaded enough to blow everything off like someone who has been to a real unit."

That's what he meant to say. Please god buy a used car with cash, and stop hanging out on base eating MREs in your loving barracks room.

• Locked thread