Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Went to a local BBQ place and got the best pulled pork sandwich of my life for $5.50. If you don't have autistic goon syndrome you can get some good food cheap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

I tried a chili recipe once and all the ingredients cost $80 even though it did last for a few days of dinner. Never doing that poo poo again.

My mom used to do this with pies and poo poo. She couldn't cook so she would buy the premade crust and buy the cans of pie filling and poo poo and end up with a pie that cost $15. Just loving buy a pie.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Good standup comedy bit.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Yeah I am going to go make a loving turducken thanks a lot forums poster grrrrpouuur

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

I think people who don't like beans were probably raised in homes where their parents were able to be retarded in the kitchen due to lack of government oversight.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Three Olives posted:

Choosing the next Food Network Star is a very solemn and serious responsibility that should not be taken lightly.

This picture makes me wish I was black.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

I feed 2 people for only $30 a week and I frequently have company over and blah blah blah making up numbers about poo poo.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Ocean Book posted:

complaining about someone else being 'pretentious' is basically saying 'I'm insecure about the stupidest poo poo imaginable and also am a baby'

You get called this a lot huh.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Hobohemian posted:

Stupid browser dictionary doesn't know what tabasco is.

If you just buy some flour you can make your own pizza for 25 cents and you can make tobasco sauce using this pepper and this thing for only 20 cents I feed a family of four on 50 dollars per month you can do it too if you listen to my sage wisdom signed gws.

e: this assumes a filet mignon costs 5 dollars that's what I pay for them

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

I am so uncultured to not have cooked ribs for 180 hours in a bath of warm water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

I will remove my fedora for two reasons.

Number one: You should never wear one whilst indoors
Number two: You look like a loving human being

• Locked thread