Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

Al Borland posted:

A girl I know told me she would find men with fetishes that looked like they made good money have sex with them, tie them up, take pictures, then blackmail them.

:gonk:

I wouldn't doubt the sincerity of this either.

sounds like a cool chick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Al Borland posted:

A girl I know told me she would find men with fetishes that looked like they made good money have sex with them, tie them up, take pictures, then blackmail them.

:gonk:

I wouldn't doubt the sincerity of this either.

Dudes might have had a blackmail fetish, she could have been helping them out.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
Audition was a good movie. gently caress the haters.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Dudes might have had a blackmail fetish, she could have been helping them out.

Never thought of it that way.

I mean they have websites where chicks insult the guy and they give her money to do it. SO sure, why not?

I'm never one to question someone offering to buy my drink at lunch.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Al Borland posted:

Never thought of it that way.

I mean they have websites where chicks insult the guy and they give her money to do it. SO sure, why not?

I'm never one to question someone offering to buy my drink at lunch.

Stop drinking at lunchtime

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

found the post

Fuckin lol'd at the try not to look creepy like you just built a script and spam them all at once

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Some UCLA math sperg did something similar for OKCupid and went on 88 dates before finding "the one"

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain
I went on a date with a girl from OKCupid and she had a fake arm it was pretty cool would date again

naem
May 29, 2011

Al Cowens posted:

Some UCLA math sperg did something similar for OKCupid and went on 88 dates before finding "the one"

I saw a pic of this guy and his girl, he's a skinny faced mostly bald dweeb and she was a chubby bored looking Asian girl, truly a miracle of modern technology

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Why don't you guys like meet girls by going outside instead of on your loving computer.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Broshevik posted:

I went on a date with a girl from OKCupid and she had a fake arm it was pretty cool would date again

I would like to know more.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

roboshit posted:

Why don't you guys like meet girls by going outside instead of on your loving computer.
Have you seen the girls that hang out in Games Workshop??

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

naem posted:

I saw a pic of this guy and his girl, he's a skinny faced mostly bald dweeb and she was a chubby bored looking Asian girl, truly a miracle of modern technology

Mail order bride?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Broshevik posted:

If you married had kids and didn't tell them about mommy's fake arm. Think of all the lessons you could teach them.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

roboshit posted:

Because I'm terrified of people.

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain

SpeedGem posted:

I would like to know more.

She had a prosthetic arm and also told me some anecdotes about stump rash, it was an enlightening conversation

Al Borland posted:

If you married had kids and didn't tell them about mommy's fake arm. Think of all the lessons you could teach them.

it would definitely be useful in teaching kitchen safety

naem
May 29, 2011

Al Borland posted:

Mail order bride?

The article about his ALGORYTHIM makes it sound like some super genius used SCIENCE to meet ALL THE BABES when in reality it took this nerd a long time to meet an equality frumpy nerd woman willing to touch him

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

roboshit posted:

lol yeah i'll just "go places" and "strike up conversations" about my "interests"

give me a loving break

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Broshevik posted:

She had a prosthetic arm and also told me some anecdotes about stump rash, it was an enlightening conversation

it would definitely be useful in teaching kitchen safety

You're not thinking big enough. It can even be used to remember to leave a note. to teaching lessons

Also sadly, i can't find youtube links to any of it concerning Arrested Development this upsets me greatly.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Post highlights from the goon okc thread

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

roboshit posted:

Let me tell you about a little reality all women live with my friend, it's called Schrodinger's Rapist....

naem
May 29, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

Post highlights from the goon okc thread

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

post the one where the 1st panel is replaced by that incredibly long post about foucault from a guy in that thread.

naem
May 29, 2011

Steampunk iPhone posted:

post the one where the 1st panel is replaced by that incredibly long post about foucault from a guy in that thread.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
That webcomic thing totally leaves out the fact that putting "Hey there" with a smiley face is juvenile and less than 100% appropriate for messaging a stranger. If you're already dating, then sure, do all the cheesy poo poo you want.
I can't do the online dating because I don't have a personality.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
a/s/l?

College Ruled
Apr 25, 2012

"It seems another associate has taken my friendly attitude as to insinuate desires that would exist outside the bounds of professional courtesy."

Courtesy of: 01001100 01001100 01001010 01001011 01010011 01101001 01001100 01101011

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

found the post

I want to this except have a decent chatbot produce responses for me.

I don't really want to date so much as waste other people's time.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Okcupid fullllllll of fat girls sorry there ya go

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Steampunk iPhone posted:

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
tinder is basically free prostitution if you are a guy and good looking

Aug 4, 2010

TenementFunster posted:

and good looking

therein lies the rub

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Benedick Cuckold posted:

i don't think the women who answered that question differently would be great fits for you, because intelligent people generally don't get along well with morons

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

TenementFunster posted:

tinder is basically free prostitution if you are a guy and good looking

Give 'em a good "m'lady" and they'll be all over your hairy, crusted semen crotch

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

InFlames235 posted:

Give 'em a good "m'lady" and they'll be all over your hairy, crusted semen crotch

when it comes to women i literally follow all of the advice given by forums poster InFlames235

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

Business Gorillas posted:

when it comes to women i literally follow all of the advice given by forums poster InFlames235

you're gonna do well son

Snodgrass Supreme
Nov 6, 2012
Finally an excuse to post this again

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

Snodgrass Supreme posted:

Finally an excuse to post this again

Robin Williams is a funny guy

naem
May 29, 2011

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
post more okc weirdos tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I really enjoy this parody because these kind of guys never want to admit that 99% of what makes them want to message someone is attractive profile pictures yet they complain that only attractive guys get responses or messages and the subtle head swap really drives home the point that everyone is looking for the same thing.

• Locked thread