Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

There's a season 1 marathon going on right now for those of you who have never seen the show before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

404GoonNotFound posted:

God, I forgot like half of these.

"Mercury! On your genitals! Come on!"

"I'm putting sugar on my poo poo, gently caress you."

The dude eating part of the scrolling list killed me.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Zero One posted:

Im moving to Burningman

Literally crying at this part.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

What that gently caress was that Planet of the Apes commercial? That wasn't something from the actual movie, was it?

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Midnight City posted:

Uh, plenty of people probably care and there's really no reason they couldn't or even shouldn't have put at the end "oh by the way Schmelling was actively working against Hitler the whole time" and had Weird Al make a funny face about being betrayed or something.

Risking your life doing the right thing and then having a major television channel implying you were a nazi is a lovely thing to do, not sure why this needs explained.

Either way that isn't really relevant to the story at all, and I'm not going to go rewatch it to find out but I'm pretty sure they didn't call him a nazi, just a german dude who was a boxer that the government co-opted as a national symbol, who had his rear end beat by the boxer the US co-opted as a national symbol. If they outright said the dude was a nazi then yeah I guess that would be a bit hosed up, but even then I can't really find it in myself to get worked up about it.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

neckbeard posted:

Seeing Urkel caught me more off-guard than Weird Al as Hitler

Haha, watching it DVRed and I just got to that part too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Yes, The Pinkerton Detective Agency is still around, but now it's a subsidiary of the Walmart of security firms.

I don't know a lot about them, but weren't they responsible for some pretty heinous poo poo in their time?

• Locked thread