Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

Dr Christmas posted:

Can someone make a looping gif of Terry Crews like fuckin' one-two-one-two?

Or if you want just the 'one two one two':

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

AFewBricksShy posted:

Can you do one of Weird Al's credit scene? It's just hilarious, and will probably be even more so out of context.

Something like this?

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

Midnight City posted:

The website only has the highlights of Montgomery episode, do they eventually mention Schmelling wasn't actually a nazi and was risking his life to save Jews in Germany the whole time and tried helping American POWs?

If they don't it's really lovely leaving it implied.

They don't, but who cares? If people are actually taking the slurred, completely wasted versions of history that comedians are telling on a Comedy Central as the God's honest, complete truth, they're probably a lost cause to begin with.

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

Someone being literally drunk IRL when telling a story is probably the easiest and clearest way to establish that they're an unreliable narrator.

Also, yes, no one in the episode says that Schmelling was a Nazi, just that the two boxers were co-opted by their respective countries as symbols of their conflict in the form of a boxing match.

Hewlett fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Jul 5, 2014

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

404GoonNotFound posted:

Gif request: Hey. Blah blah. I got it.
(If it looks like poo poo, feel free to ignore it.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

That second storyteller was too drunk. She went past funny and straight into obnoxious.

As pathetic as it sounds, she was mean to me once on Twitter (:qq:) for not knowing that she was doing a show in Chicago one night, so that memory came flooding back to me once I saw she was on. It's like they say: never tweet your heroes.

• Locked thread