Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should avatar space be limited?
This poll is closed.
YES. I do not like the large avatars. 1123 49.51%
NO. I don't care if an avatar is large. 1145 50.49%
Total: 2268 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Tbh I do not see that many around and do not really feel disturbed by them at all.

Speaking off, I always wanted one of those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Sorry Corals posted:

please rotate my av 90 degrees to save readers' scroll wheel wear

loving let's do it. Make a CSS that rotates the text in posts, as well as the av and signatures by 90 degrees. Leave the rest alone.

There, unique selling proposal for GBS.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Honestly that poo poo is more annoying than large avs.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Homo for Hitler posted:

It's almost like that is the whole point of the red title, to point out this invariably insufferable rear end in a top hat and to attract negative attention to them.

The pony avatar is enough.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Vladimir Putain posted:

I think this is actually a really good idea. It's kinda nice and funny to see weird big avs but I also know how annoying it gets, so maybe we can compromise?

25mb avatars. Lowest basis for negotiations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Freak Futanari posted:

if youre really worried about using your scroll wheel, you can click on the little bar on the side of the browser window, and you drag it around to scroll up and down, for the cost of only one left mouse button click :) i hope this helps you!

Alternatively, press the middle mousebutton once somewhere on the screen, then drag your mouse up and down without pressing any buttons.

• Locked thread