Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

stuntwaffle posted:

smashmouth eat the cheese eggs

can someone explain that to me? i read an article on gawker or something and i know it's supposed to be some epic p0wnage of docevil, but i can't tell how or what exactly went down

FogHelmut posted:

haha cheesemonger yeah right like im going to pay extra so some rear end in a top hat can upsell me on some goofy rear end "artisan" cheese

i go to a cheesemongrel

much cheaper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tripwood
Jul 21, 2003

"Cuno can see you're trying to shit him, but Cuno's unshittable, so fuck does Cuno care?"

Hint: He doesn't care.
you can use the wax to make a greasy cheese smelling clown nose to amuse ur peers!!

naem
May 29, 2011

LifeSizePotato posted:

can someone explain that to me? i read an article on gawker or something and i know it's supposed to be some epic p0wnage of docevil, but i can't tell how or what exactly went down

Doc evil started a hilarious twitter campaign to make Smashmouth eat a bunch of eggs for charity that backfired when it turned out that Smashmouth is a big tall confident rockstar guy.

Like at first it was haha washed up former celebrity, eggs, um crowdfunding and then doc turns out to be a goober irl

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
goober is an understatement

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
youre not a real cheese fan until youve had casu marzu

YOURFRIEND
Feb 3, 2009

You're an asshole, Mr. Grinch
You really are a cunt
You're as cuddly as a cockring
and charming being a shitheel

FUCK YOURFRIEND!
One time I ate one of these that was about four years past the sale by date. It was really intense

Catzilla
May 12, 2003

"Untie the queen"

Relin posted:

youre not a real cheese fan until youve had casu marzu

Wikipedia posted:

Casu marzu is considered to be unsafe to eat by Sardinian aficionados when the maggots in the cheese have died. Because of this, only cheese in which the maggots are still alive is usually eaten, although allowances are made for cheese that has been refrigerated, which can kill the maggots. When the cheese has fermented enough, it is often cut into thin strips and spread on moistened Sardinian flatbread (pane carasau), to be served with a strong red wine.[4][6] Casu marzu is believed to be an aphrodisiac by Sardinians.[7] Because the larvae in the cheese can launch themselves for distances up to 15 centimetres (6 in) when disturbed,[1][8] diners hold their hands above the sandwich to prevent the maggots from leaping. Some who eat the cheese prefer not to ingest the maggots. Those who do not wish to do so place the cheese in a sealed paper bag. The maggots, starved for oxygen, writhe and jump in the bag, creating a "pitter-patter" sound. When the sounds subside, the maggots are dead and the cheese can be eaten.[9]

:cry:

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Three Olives posted:

it comes but once a year.

i come every day

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
weird cheese is always kind of gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU