Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax
walt was behind it all?

that was such bullshit and didn't make any sense

then goons in TVIV would ban anyone that said it wasn't very realistic for jesse to make all those leaps in logic to put everything together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Belgian
Oct 28, 2008
i dont

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
or was he?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

walt was pretty lovely in general, he should have just died of cancer tbh

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
I forgot all about that but hm

feld
Feb 11, 2008

Out of nowhere its.....

Feldman

my favorite part was when he became a bad guy named Eisenhower and everyone started posting black silhouette pictures of him on the internet like a meme

Ovo
Dec 20, 2008

Life Rules
i for one keep track of the the dumb retarded poo poo that tviv posters do, so yes i do remember this

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

It was actually a really good scene and that's exactly how memory works, he realized he didn't have his weed and that sausage fingers must have picked his pocket which immediately connected to that other time he was convinced that sausage fingers couldn't have picked anyone's pockets because he had fingers like sausages

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
interesting that so much damage was done by preventing jesse from smoking his weed

joxxuh
May 20, 2011
I hosed Ted

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

feld posted:

my favorite part was when he became a bad guy named Eisenhower and everyone started posting black silhouette pictures of him on the internet like a meme

even though it is clearly a Michael jay Fox picture.

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known

Chuck Tanner posted:

then goons in TVIV would ban anyone that said it wasn't very realistic for jesse to make all those leaps in logic to put everything together

critical thinking & analysis isn't allowed in the arts forums and when it is you get smg

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

gggiiimmmppp posted:

It was actually a really good scene and that's exactly how memory works, he realized he didn't have his weed and that sausage fingers must have picked his pocket which immediately connected to that other time he was convinced that sausage fingers couldn't have picked anyone's pockets because he had fingers like sausages

what about the fact that the doctor told him that the kid probably poisoned himself because it wasn't uncommon for kids to do that with that specific plant. that would have erased all doubt in jesses mind that walt was involved, then the fact that he found the thing that he thought walt stole

its just a massive stretch

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

remember when the secret code turned out to be All Along the Watchtower and Starbuck was actually an angel or something? Wtf walt.

ApexAftermath
May 24, 2006

On the other hand.....

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
I just watched the series and I can't remember that part at all. Also Jesse looks like fat Tom Green in Season 5.

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

remember when the secret code turned out to be All Along the Watchtower and Starbuck was actually an angel or something? Wtf walt.

Haha I thought I'd show a friend that series and after the Season 2 cliffhanger was like oh wait, it only gets worse from here. Let's stop.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

ApexAftermath posted:

On the other hand.....

this is the worst

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
The fat man stole my weed! This proves Walt poisoned Brock! Time to do some dumb poo poo and get my girlfriend killed by nazis

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

whos ready for metastasis :toot:

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

Ferroque posted:

whos ready for metastasis :toot:

Why don't you rather wash these!!

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

That show is terrible.

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known

CharlestonJew posted:

The fat man stole my weed! This proves Walt poisoned Brock! Time to do some dumb poo poo and get my girlfriend killed by nazis

would you rather be killed by nazis or choke on your own vomit during your heroin bender slumber

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Jesse's dick is cursed. Only woman to gently caress him and live is that one prostitute from season 2 or whatever

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

Chuck Tanner posted:

what about the fact that the doctor told him that the kid probably poisoned himself because it wasn't uncommon for kids to do that with that specific plant. that would have erased all doubt in jesses mind that walt was involved, then the fact that he found the thing that he thought walt stole

its just a massive stretch

He already suspected, plus when mike disappeared it was p obvious.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
if you're into good shows I would recommend Psych

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

CharlestonJew posted:

Jesse's dick is cursed. Only woman to gently caress him and live is that one prostitute from season 2 or whatever

She died of Blue Waffle in the spin-off webisodes Breaking Buboes

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
the message of breaking bad is don't snitch. jesse hosed everyone over by snitching

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

Hungry Joe posted:

He already suspected, plus when mike disappeared it was p obvious.

he suspected until the doctor was like "hey, idiot kids always poison themselves with that plant, its p common yo."

and mike was leaving town anyway, jesse had no proof that walt killed him, so theres no reason that would factor in to anything

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

Copley Depot posted:

if you're into good shows I would recommend Psych

im currently watching this

its p fun

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

Chuck Tanner posted:

he suspected until the doctor was like "hey, idiot kids always poison themselves with that plant, its p common yo."

and mike was leaving town anyway, jesse had no proof that walt killed him, so theres no reason that would factor in to anything

Lol tru

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot

Gaunab posted:

the message of breaking bad is don't snitch. jesse hosed everyone over by snitching

Jesse pretty much fucks everything up. There wasn't a season where he didn't go full stupid at some point and make a mess of everything, whether if it was getting plastic tubs to get rid of a body to just saying 'gently caress it all' taking the money and his girlfriend/son and making a new life somewhere. I was praying his giant melon head would get popped like an over-ripe zit.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Jesse was a punk rat bitch and deserved to be tortured and Walt shoulda let him get murked

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

It was weird because the poison that was picked from Jesse's pocket wasn't even the same poison that was used on the kid, and Jesse knew it.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Jesse was an angel sent by God to guide Walt on the path of righteousness by manipulating his massive ego into killing a bunch of drug lords. He goes back to heaven at the end of Breaking Bad after his continued existence results in Walt killing neo-Nazis for laughs.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Hm yes lemme just go to rehab centers and sell meth to everybody there but I totally feel guilt for all the bad stuff I saw other people do ima just go crazy for a bit

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I watched the first two seasons and then didn't have TV for a while. I figured he was supposed to die in 2, but didn't, and figured they were pulling a Weeds with it. Sounds like they did but ppl still cum for it

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Lottery of Babylon posted:

It was weird because the poison that was picked from Jesse's pocket wasn't even the same poison that was used on the kid, and Jesse knew it.

well, yeah, but jesse figured out the whole thing. walt made jesse think gus had taken the ricin cigarette from him and poisoned brock. then he makes jesse think that he's just a klutz who loses poison and makes hasty assumptions. walt was loving the dude's brain, and jesse finally put the whole thing together. it seemed kind of straightforward, although maybe people just have a hard time accepting that jesse put all those pieces together at once. i dunno, jesse finally being able to see one of walt's schemes in its entirety instead of always being at best a step or two behind seemed like a good progression in his arc.

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
walt should have tried his meth once like when he was dying that would be a good time

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
The whole show was Jessie loving poo poo up for Walt and then getting mad at him when he killed people to put the poo poo back together. It would have been 2 seasons long if he just killed Jessie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
seriously Walt was a terrible human being but he did try to do right by Jesse pretty much all the time. how many times did he risk (and eventually give up) his own life to save that kid? and every time Jesse does something horrible of his own free will or falls back into being a pathetic addict he externalizes all his problems onto someone else (usually Walt) and goes and does the dumb poo poo. gently caress him. I was so bitter when he drove away. good thing he'll definitely wind up in jail cause he has no loving money or connections anymore. where's he even gonna go. gently caress him

• Locked thread