Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rest his guts
Mar 3, 2013

...pls father forgive me
for my terrible post history...
I am really excited about how Zunino (if we can only get that batting average up), James Jones, Seager, and Michael Saunders are developing.

And as I say it, James Jones almost rolls his ankle on that loving ridiculous hill. I can't believe that hill is a real thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rest his guts
Mar 3, 2013

...pls father forgive me
I'm not sure if I should be disappointed in Ackley for that out or not but I am.

Shave your beard, you dullard.

rest his guts
Mar 3, 2013

...pls father forgive me

Pungry posted:

The Seattle Mariners have used up their allocation of runs and will not score another for the rest of the season after this game.

4 RBI doubles, an RBI single, an RBI double (after a near HR).

This has to be some sort of a Mariners record. An anomaly never to repeat itself.

a rowdy mullet posted:

Dustin Ackley ladies and gentlemen :stare:

Haha, I had the exact same reaction. I thought for sure the rally would end with him. Fitting that the honor should pass to Miller, instead.

rest his guts
Mar 3, 2013

...pls father forgive me
James Jones is quickly becoming my favorite player on the roster. He seems to be terrific on all fronts.

On the subject of Jones (via twitter): James Jones joins Ichiro (7/20/04) as the only other #Mariners player to record 4 hits and 3 SB in a game (from yesterday's game)

• Locked thread