Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Agrajag posted:

As long as I don't have to inhale you second hand smoke I don't give a gently caress what you do to yourself. However gently caress you assholes that smoke while walking on the sidewalk forcing everyone behind you to inhale you second hand crap, go gently caress yourself and smoke in a corner without involving other people.

you are constantly breathing in more noxious fumes than second hand cigarette smoke if you're walking down the sidewalk, it's called vehicle exhaust

just because it's invisible doesn't mean it isn't there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Moridin920 posted:

you are constantly breathing in more noxious fumes than second hand cigarette smoke if you're walking down the sidewalk, it's called vehicle exhaust

just because it's invisible doesn't mean it isn't there

You don't breathe in less car fumes when you inhale smoke though, you just get the double whammy of fumes + eau de hobo parfum

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

We love it. :clint:

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

I wish Starbound was a dick so I could put it in my ass and mouth!
post if you smoked em today

helllll yeaaaaa

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!
every cigarette brings me a little closer to death & it owns.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
We really don't.
Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

Pickle dicker
May 25, 2014

by XyloJW

MaxxBot posted:

hey lung cancer is a pretty quick death

Umm no :psyduck:
Lung cancers are usually diagnosed when they're in the more advanced stages, because smokers have such lovely bodies they don't notice the symptoms until they're only a few years away from death.
Think about that for a moment. Smokers basically live 24/7 feeling like they have cancer, so don't notice when they actually get cancer.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Shithouse Dave posted:

You don't breathe in less car fumes when you inhale smoke though, you just get the double whammy of fumes + eau de hobo parfum

but my point is that the amount of toxins you get from random secondhand smoke every once in a while are a drop in the bucket, it's like being worried about the health ramifications of radioactive materials in bananas (because there are some)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

but my point is that the amount of toxins you get from random secondhand smoke every once in a while are a drop in the bucket, it's like being worried about the health ramifications of radioactive materials in bananas (because there are some)

who cares? Smoke cigarettes if you want to!

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

this is such a retarded argument. radioactive isotopes in bananas are quickly eliminated by pissing them out. You don't piss out all that secondhand smoke.

I mean sure being close to a smoker outside isn't gonna hurt you, but back in the day when every bar was filled with smoke? that'll do damage over time.

Oh and some people just have hosed up sinuses/lungs and don't want to have your gross rear end smoke all up in their face. You're not sexy or cool, you look like goddamn trailer trash puffing down your camels or parliaments or whatever

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

smoke bananas and grow boobs

http://www.lycaeum.org/~sputnik/Humor/banadine.html

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
regular cig smokers are equivalent to global warming deniers - everybody smart enough to understand the scientific method knows it's terrible for you but that doesn't stop the proudly ignorant from proclaiming that they are plenty healthy and cigarettes causing disease is just some liberal scam cooked up by those meddling doctors

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sorry. I don't want to grow boobs.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

regular cig smokers are equivalent to global warming deniers - everybody smart enough to understand the scientific method knows it's terrible for you but that doesn't stop the proudly ignorant from proclaiming that they are plenty healthy and cigarettes causing disease is just some liberal scam cooked up by those meddling doctors

Or, we just don't care. Wasn't that the point of this thread?

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

Sorry. I don't want to grow boobs.

your loss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
or we're addicts, much like crack whores, and can't stop

• Locked thread