Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TerrorTurtle
May 5, 2007
I smoke Newports because I think it's enjoyable, and I like the taste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
E-cigs are just as dangerous but you can use it indoors. Makes you look like a total dork but it is the price you pay for being able to use it anywhere. hth

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

is there any proof ecigs are just as dangerous

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer
smoke american spirits. they cost big heap wampum but you're donating to all of the wildflower seeds they send me on my birthday

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

TerrorTurtle posted:

I smoke Newports because I think it's enjoyable, and I like the taste.

TerrorTurtle

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

Also newports are meth head cigarettes

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
ecigs don't burn my throat the way I like

Jive One
Sep 11, 2001

Everyone dies sooner or later so what's the difference? Live life hedonistically.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

THS posted:

They look like real cigarettes and therefore are just as dangerous in my black and white jesus loves me worldview

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

I wish Starbound was a dick so I could put it in my ass and mouth!
i smoked ecigs for awhile until i realized charging my cigarette every night was effort when i could just throw my butts into nature like a real man

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

this sweet move posted:

smoke american spirits. they cost big heap wampum but you're donating to all of the wildflower seeds they send me on my birthday

the perique ones are the best cigs ever but don't fool yourself with the clever native shtick as they are owned by rjr

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

smoke triangle smoke eagles smoke the cheapest most disgusting poo poo you can find to asscend to the godhead

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I roll my own with American Spirit tobacco. Use slimline filters. Best rolling tobacco imo

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

SirEvelynTremble posted:

I roll my own with American Spirit tobacco. Use slimline filters. Best rolling tobacco imo

i suck my own dick

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

SirEvelynTremble posted:

true but wtf are you doing with a filter hahaha

I hope you got some weed in those at least

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

I wish Starbound was a dick so I could put it in my ass and mouth!
smoke pall malls or kools aka the shavings from the factory floor when you're broke and you'll find out if you're a real smoker or not

BadTitude
Feb 15, 2003

Not so curious after the war.

cigarettes are gross
youre all gross

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Leather Daddy posted:

cigarettes are gross
youre all gross

do you really play guild wars 2 all day

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

true but wtf are you doing with a filter hahaha

I hope you got some weed in those at least

Nope ... I've seperated the two, tobacco and weed so I smoke blunts if I wanna get high, a roll-up cig if I want nicotine.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
i smoke cigars occasionally and i smoke weed on the weekends im a bad rear end

cigs are disgusting though kill urself faster plz

i like to hear fat smokers wheeze its just like lol ur gunna die any second

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

stuntwaffle posted:

smoke pall malls or kools aka the shavings from the factory floor when you're broke and you'll find out if you're a real smoker or not

kools are literally 5 dollars a pack, yet they are delicious

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Menthols make me want to hurl I have no idea what black people are even thinking.

Evilpiggie
Feb 22, 2009
Every time you eat fast food, it's taking hit yo your health as well.

So go bitch about those people next.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
smoke my pole

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

THS posted:

Since I started this thread I finally checked what that girl told me about nicotine overdose through e-cigs and Ashton Kutcher. There is absolutely no evidence of this on google. She must have dreamed it.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

facebook jihad posted:

Since I started this thread I finally checked what that girl told me about nicotine overdose through e-cigs and Ashton Kutcher. There is absolutely no evidence of this on google. She must have dreamed it.

Was there a wet patch when she woke up? Nicotine overdoses are the new asphyxia

TerrorTurtle
May 5, 2007
Smoking is cool, anyways.

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009
I can roll a cigarette into those boxes of tubes in less than 20 seconds now with a nail to pack it. God can suck my fat loving dick.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Katamari Democracy posted:

E-cigs are just as dangerous but you can use it indoors. Makes you look like a total dork but it is the price you pay for being able to use it anywhere. hth

how do myou know you can ues it indoors?! they haven't done any studies on the effects!

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Saalkin posted:

how do myou know you can ues it indoors?! they haven't done any studies on the effects!

gently caress the studies give me my nicotine

statim
Sep 5, 2003
Started at 26 when future plans had collapsed and it makes me feel at least different instead of despair. As long as it shifts how I feel in the moment even if its just neutral and my chest hammers the difference is worth the cancer for the right now.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
I want to look cool like how smoking does, but I dont really want to do smoking. What should I do?

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider

this sweet move posted:

blues

pizza combos
Feb 23, 2011
Feels good. I'm a tough guy, though. Nerds.

Cold and Ugly
Jun 1, 2006

Look what that slick shit bought ya
A first class ticket to Lucifer, real name Christopher

facebook jihad posted:

I saw some people going out in the sweltering heat near where I work for a smoke break and it made me think. Do people who regularly smoke just not give a poo poo about their health? Yes, I do enjoy the occasional cigarette, usually when drunk, but I've kept it down to a level where it still gives me a rush and makes me sick if I smoke while sober. Regardless, I always regret it the next day, due to health reasons, the smell, my teeth, everything.

So do people who smoke regularly just not give a gently caress about that poo poo, do they lives their lives in never ending regret, or have they taken the red pill and have learned society's stigma about smoking is actually some liberal commie bullshit?

I do it to piss off society, personally.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i am blindingly white and smoke salem silver menthols. because my grandma smoked them and introduced me to cigs at age 16. i smoke because i am addicted to nicotine and also because i am a retard who needs his hands to do things, especially when drinking, which i do any time i am not working, because i am also an alcoholic. numerous relatives including my own paternal grandpa died of tobacco-related cancers but i don't give a gently caress because chemicals. hth

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

As a total loving dork, it's my duty to smoke ecigs.

I try to counter balance that with periodically smoking confiscated black and milds.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Jive One posted:

Everyone dies sooner or later so what's the difference? Live life hedonistically.

yeah see as it turns out slowly drowning because your lungs are full of phlegm and pus isnt too hedonistical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
godamn you smokers are depressing as gently caress. do you guys only seem apathetic and not giving a gently caress because of deep bone numbing depression? cuz it sure seems like it.

• Locked thread