Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

chili from wendy's and pour it into the funnel going into my butt hole while it's still hot :mrgw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Any kind of lovely burger with a fun side. Carl's/Hardee's Zucchini Fries, things from Jack in the Box that come in cardboard packaging, etc.

Unless I'm at In-N-Out in which case the burgers are good enough that I don't need lovely egg rolls

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

egg mcmuffin, forever

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Good ole McD's bacon egg and cheese biscuit

Hardees bacon egg and cheese whenever I'm home because the nearest Carl's Jr in Seattle area is way to fukken far away when McDs is down the street

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
thread reminds me last night when i made a quick pull over at a highway rest stop (big one w/ a mcdonalds). i got back and sat in my car and looked over and there were two obese teenagers in the car next to me, brother/sister. they were tearing into their mcdonalds wicked intently and the girl kept throwing sauce packets out the window after she was done with them and i could hear them making gross noises through my closed window.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

carrion kit posted:

thread reminds me last night when i made a quick pull over at a highway rest stop (big one w/ a mcdonalds). i got back and sat in my car and looked over and there were two obese teenagers in the car next to me, brother/sister. they were tearing into their mcdonalds wicked intently and the girl kept throwing sauce packets out the window after she was done with them and i could hear them making gross noises through my closed window.

:patriot:

loving America.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
catchin bitches mirin is my go to, and thats why i dont eat fast food

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Cha siu bao or almost any kind of steamed dumpling. Now I am hungry.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Cha siu bao or almost any kind of steamed dumpling. Now I am hungry.

Bahn Mi... :magical:

HF real food buddy.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
One day I hope to be brave enough to order a quesarito from Chipotle

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

the nearest Chipotle always has a very stressed looking girl rolling the burritos, looks like she's cracking a safe. i feel bad for the pain i cause.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

carrion kit posted:

They are your children.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
chicken katsu w/ mac salad and rice

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
a lot of strong opinions about fast food itt

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

asiago ranch chicken sammich from wendys

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
Mustard Stain from Burger King.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
a lot of judgement itt

Jarvisi
Apr 17, 2001

Green is still best.
The gently caress is in n out burger american fast food only. If I can't get it in our nations capital it sucks.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
at costa vida you can get a chile verde burrito with beans n rice for about $7, it's good

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
burger king please bring back chicken fries

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Tacos / Burger.

VibrioCholera
Mar 7, 2003
i lick the thin layer of ketchup thats dried all over the table at the unremodeled mcdonalds down the street

then i pee somewhere

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

btw I was just kidding about the chili it's actually this

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
Cum pie?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

yeah just take really long to order at the drive thru then order an apple pie 40 mins later. it's worth the wait :thumbsup:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Jack in the Box two (2) tacos for 99 cents. I am looking around the menu, feeling it, seeing what I want and how I would want it. As I see a car come behind I think to myself, oh poo poo I gotta think of something quick. I didn't want a burger, I didn't want a fajita pita, and an absolute no to a salad. So in the end, to play it safe, I got two tacos and a 3 piece jalapeno popper and I rolled on out.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Kebab sandwich with hot sauce, onions, corn and chili. It's the ultimate drunk food.

p.crestmont
Feb 17, 2012
Ritz crackers, fat free cottage cheese, and Sriracha sauce.

BarkingSquirrel
Sep 12, 2008

by Smythe

a hole-y ghost posted:

chili from wendy's and pour it into the funnel going into my butt hole while it's still hot :mrgw:
Having worked at a Wendy's when I was a kid, I will NEVER eat the chili. The chili meat is the old, dried out, burnt meat they won't serve you on a bun from the night before that is boiled and fine chopped then added to the chili mix the next morning.

Bon appétit.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

arch deluxe

Peppi
May 17, 2011

by Lowtax
10 of those 1€ mcdonalds "burgers" or a kebab roll or iskender if I want something actually good.

Everything is poo poo where I live atm, so I get fast food maybe once every 6 months

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
water

even that might not be safe but eh

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
[arrives sweating and panting from extreme distress and exertion] I dont eat fast food! I dont own a TV either!!!!

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

A misanthrope posted:

all the cash from the drawer

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
in n out is mediocre and terrible, truth

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

beefy five layer wth no sour cream. ive always wondered what would happen if i asked for a beefy five layer with just beef and cheese as the layers

BarkingSquirrel
Sep 12, 2008

by Smythe

Fandyien posted:

beefy five layer wth no sour cream. ive always wondered what would happen if i asked for a beefy five layer with just beef and cheese as the layers
My brother does that. 5 layer no beans no sour cream. You end up with just beef, regular cheese and nacho cheese.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Crimson Harvest posted:

at costa vida you can get a chile verde burrito with beans n rice for about $7, it's good

i miss costa vida/cafe rio so bad

Math Debater
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
pintos n' cheese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
a hot dog with ketchip

• Locked thread