Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Xaris posted:

excuse me but hiv is very temperature and pH (that's the logarithmic power of hydrogen ion concentration to you plebs) sensitive and the high levels of citric acid will destroy the viable hiv viruses. what you need is a semi saline drink with a touch of something like baking soda to add alkalinity and warmed above room temperature to mimic the human body.

so caprisun and powerade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Gamefuel so your wife can get banged by 8 guys

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?
you might consider Pruno or "toilet wine"

don't let the name throw u off its really pretty good feel free to c heck my thread for more info tia

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

so caprisun and powerade

powerade has a pH of 2.71 which is far too low to sustain the aids. you'll want something more like a warm alkaline tea. some sort of warm milk would be great, might i suggest a warm (but not hot) tea latte for your friends, with extra frothy aids semen?

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBRL7D0wcXM

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Momplestiltskin posted:

you might consider Pruno or "toilet wine"

don't let the name throw u off its really pretty good feel free to c heck my thread for more info tia

i know what pruno is i'm black quit being a little bitch and pimping your thread in my thread.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

as always my man ChiCity is on point RIP

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

as always my man ChiCity is on point RIP

I was really sad when he quit making videos.

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...
a giant vat of nesquick

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
pee

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

homebrew with rohypnol premixed in it. be sure to mark the one with the rohypnol in it so you dont accidentally date rape yourself

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?

i know what pruno is i'm black quit being a little bitch and pimping your thread in my thread.

thats what i get for trying to help

red state bait
Dec 9, 2006

im gonna be hosting a bevy of events (mostly religious/eurogames/tabletop rpg related)

a goon having a tabletop party? why i never!

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

im gonna be hosting a bevy of events (mostly religious/eurogames/tabletop rpg related) and need some drinks to put in my fridge. what should i get? any1 got some ideas?

edit: the religious themed events will actualy just me and my friends sitting around reading passages from the bible going "lmao ppl think this actually happened???" and we'll look VERY smug while doing it.

RPG tabletop dr pepper / sprite / hot pockets

Eurogames: RUm and Coke

Religious: Kool aid + cyanide / make sure everyone dresses the same and has their shoes off.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

red state bait posted:

a goon having a tabletop party? why i never!

i'm handsome and thin

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Are you talking real drinks or kid drinks?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Also, is your friend's fat wife coming?

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

No. 6 posted:

Are you talking real drinks or kid drinks?

everyone at the events will be an adult physically

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

No. 6 posted:

Also, is your friend's fat wife coming?

she's not fat and no they're not into this sort of thing. but she is coming over to smoke mad amounts of weed with me next week and I'm not supposed to tell her husband about it sooOOooOOoO.

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
hmmmm I seem to remember that My BF Leslie Said said something about being a teetotaler...

*furtive glance at calendar*

Not that I'm expecting an invite but I can tell you right now I'm booked solid. Until 2019, but good luck with that.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

The Feldman Felcher posted:

hmmmm I seem to remember that My BF Leslie Said said something about being a teetotaler...

*furtive glance at calendar*

Not that I'm expecting an invite but I can tell you right now I'm booked solid. Until 2019, but good luck with that.

i am an alcoholic.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Spicy Paloma is an amazing drink.

30cc spicy syrup (see below)
40cc tequila
100cc fresh grapefruit juice
1 lime juiced
Shake well and pour over ice

To make the syrup, slice 1 fresh jalapeņo and put it in a pan with 3/4 cup Agave syrup and 1 cup water in a pan over low-med heat and stir until the syrup is completely dissolved. Remove from heat and allow to steep for about 5 mins. Remove the jalapeņo slices and discard or use for garnish.

I like to rim the glass with brown crystal sugar. This is easy to do if you pour some sugar onto a small plate, run the lime around the edge of the glass and then press the top of the glass onto the sugar.

Edit: attachemnts not working? Here's imgr pic instead:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

No. 6 fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Jul 2, 2014

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

No. 6 posted:

40cc tequila
1 lime juiced

To make the syrup, slice 1 fresh jalapeņo and put it in a pan with 3/4 cup Agave syrup and 1 cup water in a pan over low-med heat and stir until the syrup is completely dissolved. Remove from heat and allow to steep for about 5 mins. Remove the jalapeņo slices and discard or use for garnish.

hell yes.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Easy but great margarita:

15cc Cointreau
25cc simple syrup
40cc tequila blanco (try Cazul 100)
1 lime juiced

shake well and pour over crushed ice

Chickpea Roar
Jan 11, 2006

Merdre!
Jello-shots!

Edit: I'm not drunk.

Chickpea Roar fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Jul 2, 2014

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Also, if you're making cocktails often, get one of these. It's amazing for getting all the juice from a lemon, lime, or 1/4 of a grapefruit without any effort.

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!

i am an alcoholic.

Well then absinthe it is! When you get past 5-6 shots you'll start trippin, seeing spiders and millipedes. Just the thing for a summer soiree.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Caipirinha, strong but good. Can also be made with vodka:

1/2 of a lime cut into quarters
2 teaspoons brown crystal sugar
80cc cachaįa

Place quartered lime into bottom of a short glass (tumbler style)
sprinkle brown crystal sugar on top
Using a muddler, press the lime wedges to get out all of the juice (do not mash too aggressively as this can create a bitter taste)
Fill glass with ice
Add cachaįa
Top with a splash of sparkling water (club soda)

Drink this with a straw so you get the sugar and lime juice from the bottom along with the alcohol.

No. 6 fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Jul 2, 2014

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

What games will you play?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

No. 6 posted:

Also, if you're making cocktails often, get one of these. It's amazing for getting all the juice from a lemon, lime, or 1/4 of a grapefruit without any effort.

You paid 25$ for a lemon squeezer that you can get for like a 1.5$ almost anywhere. You're an idiot.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

No. 6 posted:

aww poo poo i love lemons so imma get in on one of these

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

No. 6 posted:

What games will you play?

dominion, settlers of catan, wonders, dnd 4e.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

fuckin dork

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Fandyien posted:

fuckin dork

hurrrrrrrr.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i was directing that at you because of your shameful willingness to play 4e instead of pathfinder. i'm literally shaking

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Good choices.

No Ticket to ride? Aka settlers of catan road edition.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

No. 6 posted:

40cc tequila
1 lime juiced

I like to rim the glass with brown crystal sugar. This is easy to do if you pour some sugar onto a small plate, run the lime around the edge of the glass and then press the top of the glass onto the sugar.

hmmm this seems pretty good. is it worth relapsing for?

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Fandyien posted:

i was directing that at you because of your shameful willingness to play 4e instead of pathfinder. i'm literally shaking

4e is more normie friendly than pathfinder get a clue.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Al Borland posted:

Good choices.

No Ticket to ride? Aka settlers of catan road edition.

I've never heard of that. ty for the suggestion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

4e is more normie friendly than pathfinder get a clue.

if you can convince non nerdlingers to play dnd at all you may as well go all the way

• Locked thread