Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

if you don't have a ton of ice tea then you're the worst host in history, even worse than when attila the hun chopped off the heads of envoys and poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i forgot to say, chocolate milk, because the list of things your doing seems like th e kinds of things people who like chocolate milk would do

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Xaris posted:

but what if they're lactose intolerant and then they're farting all night long and get embarrassed and leave forever?

people who are into religious/eurogames/tabletop rpgs are likely to be proud of their farts

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

No. 6 posted:

Also, if you're making cocktails often, get one of these. It's amazing for getting all the juice from a lemon, lime, or 1/4 of a grapefruit without any effort.

aww poo poo i love lemons so imma get in on one of these

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

dominion, settlers of catan, wonders, dnd 4e.

fuckin dork

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i was directing that at you because of your shameful willingness to play 4e instead of pathfinder. i'm literally shaking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

4e is more normie friendly than pathfinder get a clue.

if you can convince non nerdlingers to play dnd at all you may as well go all the way

• Locked thread