Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
im gonna be hosting a bevy of events (mostly religious/eurogames/tabletop rpg related) and need some drinks to put in my fridge. what should i get? any1 got some ideas?

edit: the religious themed events will actualy just me and my friends sitting around reading passages from the bible going "lmao ppl think this actually happened???" and we'll look VERY smug while doing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

a hole-y ghost posted:

get a bunch of capri suns and use a syringe to inject some of your blood into each packet through the bottom where it's hard to see and cover up the little hole with a tiny patch of duct tape

i'm doing this one

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
infecting your house guests with AIDS is probablyt he most chill thing you can do imo

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
drinking caprisun and contracting diseases is supremely 90s and therefore my friends will think it is cool

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

InterFaced posted:

box wine and date rape drugs

im feelin the first part of this but the second part would make crawling through a dungeon pretty drat difficult.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

a hole-y ghost posted:

that's the point. they're not supposed to escape the dungeon until you let them out

i'm all about giving your friends AIDS unironically but lets try not to make rape a thing ok?? ty

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Fandyien posted:

people who are into religious/eurogames/tabletop rpgs are likely to be proud of their farts

my friends are all normie hipster retards so you're wrong

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Xaris posted:

excuse me but hiv is very temperature and pH (that's the logarithmic power of hydrogen ion concentration to you plebs) sensitive and the high levels of citric acid will destroy the viable hiv viruses. what you need is a semi saline drink with a touch of something like baking soda to add alkalinity and warmed above room temperature to mimic the human body.

so caprisun and powerade

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Momplestiltskin posted:

you might consider Pruno or "toilet wine"

don't let the name throw u off its really pretty good feel free to c heck my thread for more info tia

i know what pruno is i'm black quit being a little bitch and pimping your thread in my thread.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

as always my man ChiCity is on point RIP

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

red state bait posted:

a goon having a tabletop party? why i never!

i'm handsome and thin

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

No. 6 posted:

Are you talking real drinks or kid drinks?

everyone at the events will be an adult physically

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

No. 6 posted:

Also, is your friend's fat wife coming?

she's not fat and no they're not into this sort of thing. but she is coming over to smoke mad amounts of weed with me next week and I'm not supposed to tell her husband about it sooOOooOOoO.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

The Feldman Felcher posted:

hmmmm I seem to remember that My BF Leslie Said said something about being a teetotaler...

*furtive glance at calendar*

Not that I'm expecting an invite but I can tell you right now I'm booked solid. Until 2019, but good luck with that.

i am an alcoholic.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

No. 6 posted:

Spicy Paloma is an amazing drink.

30cc spicy syrup (see below)
40cc tequila
100cc fresh grapefruit juice
1 lime juiced
Shake well and pour over ice

To make the syrup, slice 1 fresh jalapeņo and put it in a pan with 3/4 cup Agave syrup and 1 cup water in a pan over low-med heat and stir until the syrup is completely dissolved. Remove from heat and allow to steep for about 5 mins. Remove the jalapeņo slices and discard or use for garnish.

Edit: attachemnts not working? Here's imgr pic instead:

hell yes.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

No. 6 posted:

What games will you play?

dominion, settlers of catan, wonders, dnd 4e.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Fandyien posted:

fuckin dork

hurrrrrrrr.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Fandyien posted:

i was directing that at you because of your shameful willingness to play 4e instead of pathfinder. i'm literally shaking

4e is more normie friendly than pathfinder get a clue.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Al Borland posted:

Good choices.

No Ticket to ride? Aka settlers of catan road edition.

I've never heard of that. ty for the suggestion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

lol

• Locked thread