Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ygmir
Jan 27, 2012

Jobbo_Fett posted:

I'm going to assume that the reason StuG III's are more expensive is because they are shorter, making them more concealable.

The PZ IV had a powered turret drive to turn it and could be hand cranked as a backup in the event that the electrics were knocked out.

Also, how far do our 81mm mortars reach? And I'll wait to see where they move before placing my movement orders.

The PZ IV J got rid of the electric motor in the turret to make it more cost effective.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ygmir
Jan 27, 2012

Panzer VA

Wir werden freiwillig mit 2. Kompanie verbinden, und bieten Unterstützung für die größte Zahl der sowjetischen Opfer möglich zu gewährleisten.

We will volunteer to link up with 2nd Company, and provide assistance to ensure the greatest number of soviet casualties possible.

Ygmir
Jan 27, 2012

Pz VA amended orders:

Move in the most efficient manner possible towards the F15 Ridge, Take a modicum of cover, hull down, and set a firing arc from L7 to N10.

Ygmir fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Jul 7, 2014

Ygmir
Jan 27, 2012

So just point in that general direction to fire in case the soviets try to get passed?

Ygmir
Jan 27, 2012

Updated my orders Grey.

Ygmir
Jan 27, 2012

I got mentioned in the update :allears:

And orders are in, I am moving up and continuing to cover the ford.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ygmir
Jan 27, 2012

Pz VA Orders

Quick move following the the tree line, and keeping Weapon Facing towards the Ford, adjust Weapon facing in J14 to end points with M11 and M14. Continue following the tree line around.

• Locked thread