Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScienceAndMusic
Feb 16, 2012

CANNOT STOP SHITPOSTING FOR FIVE MINUTES
Tec9 is actually broken and Valve made a typo in its mobility accuracy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScienceAndMusic
Feb 16, 2012

ProfessionalNinja posted:

One of my friends is saying the Tec-9 feels like it got a stealth nerf today already. If it did, it must have been within the last 3 hours, because earlier today when I played it was still pretty sweet.

The mobility accuracy modifier was 3.83 when it was supposed to be 13.83 so they probably fixed it in a micro update.

ScienceAndMusic
Feb 16, 2012

Rush is literally the worst CS:GO map ever made.

ScienceAndMusic
Feb 16, 2012

IronDoge posted:

Honestly Overgrown, Castle, and maybe Oil Rig are the only maps I can tolerate in this new operation.

Remember when I got the plant on Castle. Haha yeah... good times...

ScienceAndMusic
Feb 16, 2012

Navi getting trashed by a french team.

ScienceAndMusic
Feb 16, 2012

gently caress yeah Navi somehow took that win.

ScienceAndMusic
Feb 16, 2012

Joebungaloe posted:

Do people even play Source or 1.6 anymore?

People will play 1.6 till the heat death of the universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScienceAndMusic
Feb 16, 2012

8bitlawd posted:

God I want out of Silver Elite so badly... I'm going insane playing with so many bad people.

Anyways if anyone good wants to smurf in Silvers and help bring me outta hell just add me.

Steam Name: HonchoBoncho

I just don't get how someone can be stuck in silver. I was in silver for exactly one day. And it was the first time I had played counter strike in four years...

So what goon has the highest rank?

• Locked thread