Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Early this morning I put on my shoes and went outside into the street and smoked a cigarette, like I always do. I began to think, Where did my life go wrong? There's got to be a reason for instance, why I have no money. I mean, I love my dog (a dalmation), and I love the fact that I can still get high. And I can play the guitar, which calms me down.

But you know what I started to think? This is all bullshit, because life is too drat short. You have to love the life you get. You never know when it's your time. Today, you could get run over by a car or somebody could shoot you. Honestly, I may just—and take my advice here—just take all my remaining money and give it to charity. Because I truly believe love, as a guiding principle to life, is within my grasp. Because what goes around, comes around. I promise you. Try to get around that fact, and life will serve you.

This is all why, for instance, I don't cry when my dog runs away. Or get angry because I have to pay bills. Or when my mom smokes weed, then moves on to drinking, and is now smoking crack. Whether you gently caress or fight, I mean, it's all the same, right? My dog is the only thing that's keeping me sane right now. I need to open my heart and let the love come back to me.

Anyway, just had to write all that poo poo out and get it off my chest.

Sorry it's long.

song was played way too much on the radio and i hate it a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
im really mad at you op for subjecting me to memories of tihs song

• Locked thread