Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?
It looks like it would really taste pretty good.

http://www.blacktable.com/gillin030901.htm

quote:

There's nothing quite like a hand-crafted vintage of pruno to get those embers of lust burning bright. Ask that little prison bitch you've had your eye on to split one of these with you and he'll be tossing
salads like the caterer at a weight-loss convention. Pruno does, in fact, seem to have some kind of alcoholic content. An odd burning sensation accompanies the first sip and the liquid gives off the tell-tale stink of booze goodness. In a place were violence is common and household cleaners double as anti-depressants, you can see why pruno is so very popular.

The only drawback pruno has, aside from its unappealing tannish-orange color, the white flecks of mold floating on the top and the smell you can't wash off, is its taste. For lack of a better metaphor, pruno tastes like a bile flavored wine cooler. It tastes so bad, in fact, that it could very well be poisonous or psychedelic, which might explain the violence it induces in prisoners. In the end, pruno stands as testament to the lengths man will go to in order to suckle on freedom's teat, even if it means getting food poisoning in the process.

What do you think guys? Why isn't this more popular?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostsauce
Jun 4, 2005

scared you didnt i lmbo
that looks like diarrhea in a glass

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
because you dont have to use the loving toilet to make wine in prison unless the billion other options are exhausted

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
Only two places its acceptable to make and drink it, prison and when you're under 21. just get some tubing, fruit snacks, 2 2litre bottles, fruit snacks and moldy bread.

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?

uG posted:

because you dont have to use the loving toilet to make wine in prison unless the billion other options are exhausted

its ok u make it in the tank so we're all good here its not gross

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

I wish Starbound was a dick so I could put it in my ass and mouth!
this seems more efficient op

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
lets go to prison

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

stuntwaffle posted:

this seems more efficient op

solution to the urinal deuce

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

You could try it with your prison husband

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Ghostsauce posted:

that looks like diarrhea in a glass

nigga you got some unhealthy-rear end dumps

e: unhealthy rear end-dumps? idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
I tried making a few batches of homemade wine once. The smell and taste were horrible.

I shudder to think of what makeshift prison wine is like.

• Locked thread