Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

Lamont Cranston posted:

How in the hell are we only two points off a playoff place good lord

it is pretty amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

elbone

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

i love the toronto commentators saying that he was hard done by that call hahaha

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

he doesn't have a name or number on his shirt because the wallop on the head caused him to get amnesia and lose his identity

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

hmm chicago is looking a little bit like dog poo poo

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

i dont know the chicago roster but they have to have a guy that can start over lovell palmer

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

oh my god gently caress fabinho i hope he gets eaten by coyotes

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

the chivas montreal game has just been dueling offside

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

poor lenhart, thats how they got neymar

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

how come eddie johnson is such a lovely baby

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

King of False Promises posted:

How did San Jose not score there?

that kind of garbage goal used to be their bread and butter. what i am saying is san jose literally eats out of the garbage can

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

Super pumped to debut my "AIDs is not a gay disease" tifo during the SEA/POR Darby.

ah ok

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

highme posted:

loving lol at Dunseth praising McKenzie like he's the new DP & not 5th on the depth chart.

is kah injured or in the dog house?

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

highme posted:

Kah & Paparatto are both hurt and in the dog house.

i hope porter was the one that hurt paparatto. also he should put him in a garbage can instead of a dog house

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

i hope the timbers implode so they have a fire sale and then they trade nagbe to philly :thumbsup:

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck look at that goal

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

DoHimJob posted:

Alright Quakes, it is my birthday. I really really need you to not gently caress up super bad again today.

I can't believe how close they have been to scoring a couple times already. they were so poo poo last time I watched them

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

Shrapnig posted:

You haven't watched much Red Bulls "defending"

i saw plenty of it in person on wednesday

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

it must be hard to be a San Jose fan

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

San Jose keeps getting behind Chicago's defense and then they look like they have no idea what to do so they just kick it out of bounds

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

haha spoke too soon i guess

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

Hello Towel posted:

Chicago's defense is just utterly incompetent.

An ancient C.J. Brown would probably still be preferable to our backline right now.

time to bring in ianni

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

maybe yallop can't bring himself to try and beat his former team
also lol wondo

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

yallop looks like an old lady

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

you thought you smelled a Chicago comeback but it was really human waste

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

Chicago's defense is so slow

Holy gently caress Cato

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

Was Taters posted:

Watching the MUFC-LAG friendly. Looks familiar. If the Gals can refrain from giving up 4 more goals and losing a keeper permanently to concussion, good for them.

it's a shame you're missing San Jose tie a five spot on Chicago

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

Was Taters posted:

I'm following that through Eel's happy convulsions in IRC.

but you're missing Sean Johnson's angry convulsions because his defenders can't move faster than a jog

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

Bewildrbeast posted:

oooooo someone is cranky about the fact that their team is gonna get wrecked by the lilywhites

i dunno he is definitely right that these friendlies are dumb and no one should care

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

Bewildrbeast posted:

why do you hate fun?

there is a guy i know who won't support his local team but is so hyped to spend 150 dollars to see arsenal play ny and i just want to slap him

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

yeah the only legitimate reason to support any team is geography

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

i hope no montreal players kill themselves tonight

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

the only thing that would complete the experience would be if he broke his arm or face by running into the post

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

Just checked in with him to clarify, cause you have a good point. Apparently he's sitting right by the corner 15 rows up and the whistle was clearly audible in his section before the final pass in to Martins. That did not all the people in his section from cheering wildly for a fake goal.

maybe everyone in that section is really drunk and deaf

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

guys i have a feeling seattle might not pull this one out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

is the play by play guy for new england tim heidecker because he sounds exactly like him

• Locked thread