Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«7 »
poty
Jun 21, 2008

私ycs兄弟のために虹を注ぐ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

USSMICHELLEBACHMAN
Oct 1, 2002

he's a great commencement speaker because he knows all about running things with hope and potential into the ground

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

USSMICHELLEBACHMAN posted:

he's a great commencement speaker because he knows all about running things with hope and potential into the ground

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

The company has no assets of any significant value.

Displeased Moo Cow
Jun 15, 2009

Ludwig van Halen
Feb 1, 2011

Hurt Me Plenty

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

eeeew look at those lip crusties

USSMICHELLEBACHMAN
Oct 1, 2002

BooLoo posted:

eeeew look at those lip crusties

he ran outta lip ballmer!

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

I hope you felt as bad posting that as I felt reading it

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

BeOSPOS
Oct 9, 2001

eat a bug, ese

getting Elop into Nokia to destroy it from within was brilliant. ballmer's starting fail franchises (failchises) who's next?! I dunno

dcseankun
Jun 17, 2005

suck my diiiiick, i'm a catshaaark!!!

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

smae

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

War.

War never changes.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

This was the funniest thing I could think of:

where do they buy those retarded hats

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

pram posted:

you cant just buy one of those hats, maaaaaaaan

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

idgi

theadder
Dec 29, 2011

if u end up in yospos op

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

pram posted:

I had
to rent mine

theadder
Dec 29, 2011

pram posted:

france tbh

pram
Jun 10, 2001

This was the funniest thing I could think of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qmGT-jPMys

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!

im the regalia

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

i <3 lol cats

how to tell:
1) you're in school

gently caress school

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just keep Cool-idge.

so long gay bowser

Ocrassus
Mar 22, 2012

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but unable?
Then he is not omnipotent.

Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.

Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?

Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?"

~Epicurus

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

And what haunts me is that in all the faces of all the bears, I discover no kinship, no understanding, no mercy. I see only the overwhelming indifference of nature.

PROFESSORS PROFESSORS PROFESSORS PROFESSORS

z0rlandi viSSer
Nov 5, 2013

focal ischemia
Feb 26, 2013

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

Ruby got Railed
Sep 29, 2001

pram posted:

its not a hat its he head
p sure he was born with it

z0rlandi viSSer
Nov 5, 2013

theadder posted:

if u end up in yospos op

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Steve Ballmer s highest degree is an undergraduate degree, so he is wearing the wrong regalia. he should not have the hood (masters degree and above) and he certainly should not have the gold trimmed gown with the chevrons on the arms (doctoral degrees only). that fucker is pretending to have qualifications that he never earned.

it's not quite like wearing a military decoration that you didn't earn, but it is about as bad as pretending to be a firefighter to pick up girls at parties

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

The company has no assets of any significant value.

Sagebrush posted:

Steve Ballmer s highest degree is an undergraduate degree, so he is wearing the wrong regalia. he should not have the hood (masters degree and above) and he certainly should not have the gold trimmed gown with the chevrons on the arms (doctoral degrees only). that fucker is pretending to have qualifications that he never earned.

it's not quite like wearing a military decoration that you didn't earn, but it is about as bad as pretending to be a firefighter to pick up girls at parties

No honorary degree?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no_meds=f4

Sagebrush posted:

steve ballmer is rich, buff, and fat as gently caress and dosn't give a poo poo about this nancy boy poo poo

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

~omnia delenda sunt~

Smythe posted:

steve ballmer is rich, buff, and fat as gently caress and dosn't give a poo poo about this nancy boy poo poo

all the more reason for him to at least have the humility to stand to protocol. what the gently caress does he have to gain by pretending to nancy boy academic acomplishments that he didn't earn? why pretend if it doesn't matter?

i'll tell you why. it's becaus eof windows 8, that's why

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Sagebrush posted:

lol academics aren't even close to firefighters.

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

i bet ballmer is a cool guy.

he is just totally batshit insane due to being completely immersed in the tedium of consumer electronics for the last 40 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

And what haunts me is that in all the faces of all the bears, I discover no kinship, no understanding, no mercy. I see only the overwhelming indifference of nature.

Shaggar posted:

lol academics aren't even close to firefighters.

agreed. what diseases have firefighters ever cured

besides e.d.

«7 »