Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

mabels big day posted:

Let's be real here: who the gently caress willingly plays as Mario in any game when there are other options?

I play as Mario when Waluigi isn't an option, which is way too often

I mean what the gently caress mario kart 8 you'll let me play as the goddamn bigass bee from mario galaxy but not the best of the marios, Waluigi? fucker rear end game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

mabels big day posted:

you mean Mario Kart 7, there is no bee in this 8, and there is Waluigi.

yes I meant 7 that was my bad

but seriously who the gently caress played as that bee

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Oil Can Boyd posted:

has any of them had petey piranha be playable and if not why the gently caress not

mario golf/kart for the gamecube and mkwii, also the majority of the tennis/baseball games iirc

• Locked thread