Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my friend craig is mario and my friend ben is luigi, both in terms of player choice, and sizes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im happy that the koopalings have made it into mario kart 8, and i will never not use iggy

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

psh, yeah baby rosalina maybe, if you arent a scrub baby noob

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Video Viddy Games posted:

today i found out you can mario kart as koopalings.
even more sad i dont own a wuui

i will buy you a wuui, haha just kiddig i cant even get myself one but, in our imaginations, we can both have one!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

the best platform for wii games is a pc

dolphin is truly fantastic

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

probably little kids still high off of mario galaxy fumes

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

has any of them had petey piranha be playable and if not why the gently caress not

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

deadwing posted:

mario golf/kart for the gamecube and mkwii, also the majority of the tennis/baseball games iirc

okay im glad some games had him, i was legit so mad i was gritting my teeth when i posted that haha loving nintendo

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Silver Alicorn posted:

move faster pokey

oh my god could you imagine if pokey was playable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

here is a mockup from nintendo, of the new character pokey

• Locked thread