Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vapoursquid

none other
i think people who feel the need to make a thread asking what this forum is for generally but not universally do not belong in said forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vapoursquid

none other

Peta posted:

Do you think I belong in the forum (if you don't know yet then just say that)

idk if you do i honestly don't. i think it takes a person with very specific attributes to really fit in and enjoy it here but i have no clue what those attributes are

for the regulars around here this place just sorta clicked ya know? it really is just low effort white noise and thats okay. we're not really about being super meaningful or 100% funny or really anything its just a bunch of dudes trying to relax and talk poo poo around the internet campfire

if that appeals to you great! keep on posting it really doesn't take much to get accepted here. we really take in anyone semi decent who wants to be here

if it doesn't then thats also great theres a poo poo ton of communities elsewhere on these forums and on the internet and everywhere else in your life that do things differently and i'm sure some of them will be cool for you to be a part of

i hope this helps

vapoursquid

none other
i actually think op is a v good yobber

vapoursquid

none other
i think we need to start thinking about a 4d forums experience

vapoursquid

none other

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

i read this whole thread and still dont "get" what this forum is about you guys

i get it