Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
A 12 second timer sounds good to me, too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
I'm in

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

spacejung posted:

Registrared.

You're on the clock!!

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

Interesting how this draft is already more WR heavy than the previous mock.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
I was 99% sure I was gonna go WR-WR this draft, but I just couldn't pass up Skittles

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
I'll take Drew Brees in the 4th all day any day

My pre-draft list was:

1. Brees
2. Bush
3. Mathews
4. Vereen

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Three solid pick posts in a row.

:colbert: LmaoTheKid and I are putting the rest of you to shame.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
I needed an RB2 so between Chris Johnson, Trent Richardson, and Ben Tate, I took the one on the most dynamic offense.

I should have taken Tate, goddamnit.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

Azhais posted:

When the timer expires it'll just skip his pick. MFL doesn't auto pick.

Not that I care one way or the other, but it looks like it has the option to:

quote:

Timer Expired Pick - When the timer has expired for a franchise and no selection has been made, the system can either:

-Use 'My Draft List'. Otherwise, skip the pick. Select the highest ranked My Draft List player (if defined), giving priority to fill the starting lineup first. If skipped, the league commissioner may then use the For Commissioners > Setup > Draft Setup > Change Draft Pick screen to pick the appropriate player at the appropriate time to compensate for the skipped pick.

-Use 'My Draft List'. Otherwise, allow the system to pick. Select the highest ranked My Draft List player (if defined). If not, the system will automatically pick a player for the owner based the highest ranked available player that still meets the leagues starting lineup minimums according to rankings displayed on the ADP Report page.

NOTE: The ADP Report is explained on this page.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Might as well give 89 another 24 hours considering he has the next pick up anyway (after two autopicks). If not, then we can autopick two players for him.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Varg just saved me from myself

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
With my 6th round pick, I'm grabbing the last of the potential tier 1 TEs: Jordan Reed.

I considered Chris Johnson here, but I'm happy timp spared me the choice. I ultimately had Jordan Reed #1 on my pre-draft list anyway.

timp posted:

For my 6.04 pick, I'll be drafting someone who shows promise as a young WR. Unfortunately, he used to play for Clemson. Here he is, Sammy Watkins, getting ready to fellate a football.

Ballsy taking Watkins this early.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Bah, all you four letter usernames are the same.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

jabro posted:

rear end in a top hat. So close. :sotw:

:sotw: And I was hoping Maclin would slip. Thought about him hard over Jordan Reed.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Did you hear about Emmanuel Sanders' fantasy value?

It's trending upwards.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
I like picking up Bernard Pierce here as my Trent Richardson insurance. We know that Pierce is going to be featured in a run heavy offense for the first 4-6 weeks, so he'll start the season in my RB2 slot. Gives me time to wait and see with Trent.

1. Bernard Pierce
2. Darren McFadden
3. Steven Jackson
4. Darren Sproles

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

LmaoTheKid posted:

8.08 - Ladarius Green

I was waffling between him and Rudolph and Spoeank made up my mind for me. Fills my last spot and I don't trust Ebron.

He's one of the great value picks this year IMO. Most drafts you'll be able to get him much later, even.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Even if Darren McFadden doesn't win the starting job (which he probably will) or stay healthy (which he probably won't), he can be my team's designated driver.

:getin:

--

QB: D. Brees
RB: M. Lynch, T. Richardson, B. Pierce, D. McFadden
WR: D. Bryant, K. Allen, E. Sanders
TE: J. Reed

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

timp posted:

I have a general question for everyone: How do you guys figure out who you want to pick when we start getting into these low rounds? Because at this point I'm kind of just googling names of the top 5ish ranked ADP at the position I want and picking the one with the best outlook. Do I have to watch ESPN for 3 hours a day to be able to make these informed decisions?

EDIT: I'd understand if you want to wait until after the draft to discuss this :tinfoil:

Watching 3 hours of ESPN a day would make you 100x worse in these rounds. For me it's mostly just keeping up to date with the Rotoworld player news feed: http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football-player-news

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Let them tell you that, Richard Sherman :v:

--

Stoked to get DeAndre Hopkins in the 10th seeing as he was my #2 choice in the 9th. I doubt AJ80 gets traded, but if he does this becomes an instant steal.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Took Khiry Robinson. Let's see if the Saints keep using him like they did in the playoffs.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
I have Brees as my QB1 and he has a late BYE week, so gently caress it. I'm going high risk/high reward/high party

I also took Knile Davis the previous round. Best backup RB to own

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Forgot about the bestball element. Guess I should have taken a backup TE instead of Knile. Whoops.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

89 posted:

13-11. Jacquizz Rodgers

Cause Steven Jackson gonna get injured again.

Anime, you up.

But but but that's not his handcuff anymore

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Good call with Jones. I had kinda forgotten about him in my other drafts.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
To be fair it was the freaking weekend baby

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
my team just bad

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
I won weeks 2 & 3 :woop:

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
:woop: 3rd place, but I couldn't figure out what the last week of the season is/was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Just checked, and this league does indeed score through week 17.

• Locked thread