Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
1.11 - LeVeon Bell

Eh, I think I kinda wish I could have this pick back. But whatever. 11th is a lame spot to draft in this year. RB's suck this year.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Next up...Julio Jones

Maybe this is the year he's not made of glass? Matt Ryan statistically still had a great season last year, considering what dirt he was left to play with. If Julio is healthy, he'll be a top 5 if not top 3 WR.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
It was hard passing on AJ Green. But, something tells me Andy Dalton is just gonna suck this year. More so than usual.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Totally honest, I almost picked up Antonio Brown before Julio, AJ Green, Jeffery, and all of those guys in the 2nd pick of the 2nd round. Only reason I didn't, is that I have Bell and I don't like having a RB and a WR on the same team. Surprised he lasted till the 3rd round.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

How quickly everybody forgets. He was the must own WR before his injury.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
How is Percy Harvin gonna not be relevant? Not only is Golden Tate gone so Harvin is the #1 WR, but Harvin was fantasy ridiculous before his injury.

12.2 - Ryan Mathews

Probably also viewed as a rough pick, but who were the RBs last year who led the league in 100+ yard games? Shady, Purple Jesus....and Ryan Mathews.

I also have no RBs. Drafting late sucks.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

jabro posted:

I like Harvin but his lack of games played the last 2 years is a red flag. What is your idea of fantasy ridiculous?

That last season he played before he got hurt, he was putting up 20-30 point games almost every week. And that was with Christian Ponder at QB.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Sorry guys, I'm on vacation in Destin and net service is almost nonexistent for some reason....and I also got super drunk last night and woke up with a black eye and carpet burn on my face.

Not gonna lie, my team is sucking balls. But, that's why we do mock drafts.

89 fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Jul 10, 2014

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Proof.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
This is one of my worst drafts ever.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
7.11 - Reggie Wayne

You guys stole my picks.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
8.2 - Zach Ertz

You guys ain't thieving my TE sleeper of the year :colbert: Well, him AND Rudolph!

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
This makes us unbeatable in our normal drafts, though...right?

I lost my main league last year after I got Jamaal Charles'd in the playoffs despite running a lineup of:

QB: Matthew Stafford
WR: Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Demariyus Thomas
RB: LeSean McCoy, Marshawn Lynch
TE: Julius Thomas
K: Whocares
LB: Kiko Alonso, Paul Poslusnzy
DB: Earl Thomas
DL: Chandler Jones

Lots of unfortunate injuries and desperate teams made my trades possible

89 fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Jul 13, 2014

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Rolling the dice on a rookie who's supposed to be super productive..

Brandon Cooks

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Everybody thinks Riley Cooper is a flash in the pan, but if you're in the know, even when Foles took over in the 2012 campaign, Cooper became valuable. He likes the guy for some reason.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Riley Cooper.

George Bush hates black peo...

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
TE - Delanie Walker

It's a barren wasteland now. I really wish I was able to make my two picks that were autodrafted for me with Luck & Ben Tate. Oh well.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Sorry you guys, kinda extended out my birthday bash and didn't touch these forums much.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

jabro posted:

Any matching carpet burns?
I did get into a tequila infused wrestling match with a coworker that lasted for about 15 minutes on the concrete floor and set my face back about 5 days in the healing process.

But, hey, I also got a couple of numbers earlier that night, too. so....:getin:

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
13-11. Jacquizz Rodgers

Cause Steven Jackson gonna get injured again.

Anime, you up.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
:(

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Eifert Posting posted:

Marvin Jones is gonna get a ridiculous stat sheet this year presuming Dalton and Green stay healthy. There aren't many 2nd corners that can hang with him.

And Marvin Jones isn't overrated because of his one 4 touchdown game last year?

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Sorry guys, I've got my auto picks set up. Dunno why it isn't doing that for me.

Justin Hunter

He has a lot of hype around him. Of course, nothing is exciting about a a Titans WR. But, maybe?

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Didn't expect that with my dumpster fire of a team, but cool.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I didn't picture this league being the one I'm doing the best in at this point. But, hey, here we are. Thanks, Andrew Luck and auto draft!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Some of my picks look disgusting. But hey, at least I picked LeVeon Bell and had the best auto draft ever with Luck.

• Locked thread