Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
Iggy Koopa
\/
--------/---------

i need validation on the internet you know so if youre my friend, or like, if im youre friend or wahtever, post here, so i get the wonderful validation i so crave, from the internet! thanks everyone!

ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

friend

Angry Fish

Frienemy.

Angry Fish

Jk friend

Iggy Koopa
\/
--------/---------

two friends, this is fantastic findings, my science fair project is gonna be top notch

Looke

get the gently caress out you piece of poo poo

Looke

this is the chill forum, not the self-gratification forum you gently caress

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

I am whatever you need me to be

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put up my thumb... and it blotted out the planet Earth.

Sid, never go looking for validation on the internet. That being said, I consider you an intanetto furendo

Iggy Koopa
\/
--------/---------

you guys, its ironic. i know you guys like me, if i didnt think you liked me i wouldnt even post with you guys, im not actually seeking validation its a joke, based on how often people say i am an attention whore. do you...do you get it?

Looke

get the gently caress out.

i am he

i dont get it

cruft

I don't get it either but I'll be your friend if you actually like me back

Iggy Koopa
\/
--------/---------

i unironically love each and everyone one of you

Blue's Clues

we are friends

The Green Calx

im your buddy sid

Cosmic Charlie

Every now and again I see some dude smoking and I think man, I hope sids stickin with it

Iggy Koopa
\/
--------/---------

still stickin with it man, doing real good without the nicotine other than the occasional feeling of wantig to FUCKINJG KILL EVERYTHING im okay

Cosmic Charlie

Iggy Koopa
\/
--------/---------

im even down some weight and stuff, i think i have some muscles, its crazy how great i feel physically. down to 174

Mighty Stalker

You got a nice av, so yeah, freindo.

Captain No-mates

S A D B O Y S

ally

cruft

I feel like you ought to go with a nautical theme and say like "crew" or something

Korean Boomhauer

sid owns

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put up my thumb... and it blotted out the planet Earth.

Oil Can Boyd posted:

still stickin with it man, doing real good without the nicotine other than the occasional feeling of wantig to FUCKINJG KILL EVERYTHING im okay

Hell yeah, dude. It only gets easier from here on out.

anime fuck pillow

I don't validate parking soz

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

we are friends

WhenInRome

now i'm not saying that i'm the coolest person here, but you have to consider the facts

friendo

ron color

sid is dis spelled backwards

Damp Star Baby

CA Exempt DEATH
sid posts unironic posts.......ironically????? O:

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

Oil Can Boyd posted:

im even down some weight and stuff, i think i have some muscles, its crazy how great i feel physically. down to 174

super proud of you sid. You're awesome, keep it up.

Bad Username

If I could be anything in the world that flew, I'd be a bat and come swooping after you...

you're my friend

ChairmanMeow

sid you are super important to byob

The Green Calx

sid embodies the spirit of byob

Iggy Koopa
\/
--------/---------

i thank you, and do my absolute best at doing such

Funnypost Collabo

draw, partner

SIDS cool and funy

Siluvayne

we are friends and it is good!

Nacho Destroyer

my friends are people that i hang out with and see and talk to in real life, sorry

Awesome!

'nuff said.

ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iggy Koopa
\/
--------/---------

i have two friends in real life but i have many here in byob, and often they make my day happier than irl friends, who i dont have a chance to speak to every day

«4 »