Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

Oil Can Boyd posted:

im even down some weight and stuff, i think i have some muscles, its crazy how great i feel physically. down to 174 :3:

super proud of you sid. You're awesome, keep it up. :hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

Nacho Destroyer posted:

i probably wouldnt be your friend irl because you're a an unemployed stoner who spends all day on the computer, sorry

For these same reasons, I would be your friend IRL sid. Hanging out with you would be chill and relaxing.

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

Oil Can Boyd posted:

thanks tipps i would be your friend irl and we could work out and stuff too

I would make you so swole Fiona would be like :eyepop: and you would be like :smug:

Then we can go play soccer and not lose against autistic children, regardless of their inevitable tantrums.

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

Oil Can Boyd posted:

help me with this, even over the internet please my swole handsome friend

If you are serious about this, hit me up when youre back from Thunder Bay and I will definitely help you out. :hf:

• Locked thread