Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Ah gently caress it, let's write a story arc where one of the characters gets knocked up and has a baby, that'll keep the paychecks coming for another season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I would unironicly watch Betty White as a swearing granny hitler.

Ball Cupper
Sep 10, 2011

~beautiful in my own way~
look the producer says we'll only get the ratings back if the whole camera goes up the arse. No, that's not good enough! think of the sponsors

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
The male lead is currently undergoing a contract dispute, can we give him a drug addiction this season that gives us an out in case he doesn't come back next season?

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

I wish Starbound was a dick so I could put it in my ass and mouth!

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."

Make it a two parter and ship it to production

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Nog
May 15, 2006

i think we have our catchphrase!

naem
May 29, 2011

Cross posting this to the make kids kill thread thanks

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
:downsbravo:

Now if Bea Arthur could go full Goering I think we could pull in some cameos

Whiney Dancer
Sep 15, 2007
Definitely whiney something...
How about an episode where Lisa is sad some reason and the only thing that can cheer her up is a special appearance by Lady Gaga?

naem
May 29, 2011

Whiney Dancer posted:

How about an episode where Lisa is sad some reason and the only thing that can cheer her up is a special appearance by Lady Gaga?

Lady gaga had also jumped the shark

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
god this justin beaver kid is asking a lot for his guest appearance. can't you just get one of those one direction kids instead? they're british, so they'll probably be confused by the american money and think they're getting a lot more than they actually are. get that one with the weird name that sounds like that river in egypt.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
A cool cousin moves in and hijinks ensue!

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

Mr. Houphauser is the victim of a violent robbery which leaves his right arm permenantly disfigured.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
I read that Bea Arthur would take shits in Betty White's dressing room toilet before shooting Golden Girl episodes and not flush it. No joke.

Pickle dicker
May 25, 2014

by XyloJW
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8_Simple_Rules

quote:

8 Simple Rules (originally known as 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter) is an American sitcom television series, originally starring John Ritter and Katey Sagal. It debuted on ABC on September 17, 2002, and concluded on April 15, 2005. Ritter's character in the series was not replaced following his death on September 11, 2003. After entering a hiatus, the series continued without Ritter, incorporating the death of his character.

The show returned two months after Ritter's death, with a one-hour episode, "Goodbye", which was turned into a tribute to Ritter's character. Subsequent episodes dealt with the family's reaction to his death and them moving on from it.

Actor playing a main character dies IRL? Let's make him die on the show too and just continue on! :thumbsup:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
lets do a show that is nothing but clips from old ones!

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Look, this was a good show, but it needs to be wackier. That's what people really love.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Hey, we haven't had the nerd & the really bony one date for a season & break up yet, right? Oh we have? Okay well how about the sarcastic one & the really bony one have a one night stand, start dating again but try to hide it from the others but their secret is revealed in a two-parter where we give the successful one a cancer scare that we can stretch out to about 60% clip show?

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
man I wish they would make some fresh new tv

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Rand alPaul posted:

I read that Bea Arthur would take shits in Betty White's dressing room toilet before shooting Golden Girl episodes and not flush it. No joke.

Good, gently caress Betty White.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

a real insult to my intelligence, the offal that passes for television lately

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

ok ok how about this, a dream episode where they are all pirates

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

total gold - the whole family goes to disneyland

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

total gold - the whole family goes to disneyland

Tonight, on ABC!

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

did we already rip off the christmas carol?

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

as a piece of poo poo who consumes pop culture like it's going out of style I know all of the signs that the guys making the show are treading water basically. here's me roleplaying as them

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known
*cut to the entire live performance of a musical artist nobody cares about*

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cucking Mama posted:

as a piece of poo poo who consumes pop culture like it's going out of style I know all of the signs that the guys making the show are treading water basically. here's me roleplaying as them

Edgy

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

everybody thinks redshirt is a really old homo loser lately. let's incorporate that into our floundering show

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cucking Mama posted:

everybody thinks redshirt is a really old homo loser lately. let's incorporate that into our floundering show

oh no! I know a writer we need to let go.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I vaguely recall seeing an episode of drew carey where he goes to heaven and gets reincarnated as a baby and i think meets god just before it got cancelled

Pickle dicker posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8_Simple_Rules

Actor playing a main character dies IRL? Let's make him die on the show too and just continue on! :thumbsup:

they also did this with newsradio

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Okay, here we go, and just let me finish before you criticize. Remember that Judy Winslow vanished?! We bring her back!

Here's the idea: We find out that in 1993 Urkle tests his time machine and went back to 1980. When he did so, he accidentally interrupts Carl from getting his wife pregnant with Judy by causing a power outage by returning to 1993, so she never existed. So, my pitch is that in 1998, Steve and Laura use his time machine to go back to 1993 to find a bracelet she lost, but b--...

HEY! HEY, GET BACK HERE! I'm STILL PITCHING!

Okay, they break Steve 93's time machine by stealing a part from it so they can return to 1998 before anyone sees them. They get back, and an 18 year old Judy Winslow is there and Steve and Laura are flumoxxed. They don't know who she is. Even Urkle admits that he remembers her but assumed she was grounded for the last 5 years and Laura was the only Winslow woman he ever had eyes for (cue audience "awww").

Cut to a sexy 18 year old Judy and when Urkle and Laura approach her, she starts making out with Urkle and asking where he and her sister were that the whole family had been looking for them for the last 15 minutes.

Season 10 is all about Urkle and Laura having to deal Judy now existing and being romantically attracted to Steve and Laura learning she's been engaged to Waldo and the pair are secretly trying to come up with a way to get back together without hurting anyone's feelings.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
What if they go to Syria? I hear that place is hot right now

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

lets get weirdly political

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
New neighbour's baby gets married to the in-law during vacation to hawaii.

Aryu Kiddimeh
Nov 9, 2012
What if the dude jumped 10 sharks, but the twist was he is a shark and he is jumping over all of humanity. Think about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
I know! They all start a business together!

• Locked thread