Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beige
Sep 13, 2004
Self referencing will really appeal to our youth demographic. Those Something Awful bunch will lap this poo poo up like milk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
Recurring running-jokes and catchphrases. Those Something Awful bunch will lap this poo poo up like milk.

Beige fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Jul 4, 2014

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Cyril Sneer posted:

In a SHOCKING turn of events, everyone spontaneously combusts.

Because static becase the laundry was sticking together because mom didn't use fabric sheets.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Have we had a butch lesbian who just needs a good dicking to show her what she's missing?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Let's set this episode up as a parody of the only movie or TV show our lead actor was ever really famous for. The audience will love us making fun of his one-hit wonder career.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
two main characters get struck by lightning and swap bodies they gotta live each others lives wackily until they figure out a cure!!!!!!!

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
a very special episode

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer
character comes downstairs played by an entirely different actor for the rest of the show. no one ever acknowledges this

Krotera
Jun 16, 2013

I AM INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
The woman gets pregnant and realizes all she wanted was to be a mother after all.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Krotera posted:

The woman gets pregnant and realizes all she wanted was to be a mother after all.
the man from the lightning body-swap is still inside the woman's body, though. Is this rape?

a very special rapeisode

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

Didn't we already do the rapeisode? In like, season 2 or something?

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
homer becomes a pedophile and is abandoned by his family but doctor nick has a zany solution

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The fat main character and his unreasonably attractive girlfriend get really into food fetish sex, and we have a really gross montage that ends with her in an off-putting and unconvincing fat suit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaximusCraptaculous
Apr 20, 2008

If you mess this up, so help me GOD I will rip your balls off with my bare hands!
WITH MY BARE HANDS GOD DAMN YOU!!
The camera pans to the far side of the room. A door is half open and in the mirror Guy Fieri can be seen naked and masturbating with hot wing sauce to his own reflection. His other hand pulls his pierced nipple as he mumbles over and over "Welcome to Flavortown".

• Locked thread