Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MyronGognitti
Jun 15, 2008

by zen death robot
*scratches eraser end of pencil under triple chin*

have they had a dream sequence where they go to space before?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MyronGognitti
Jun 15, 2008

by zen death robot
have we used up all the characters relatives? cause we got a mandate to bring in william shatner for a guest role and i got a great plot idea cookin' here...

MyronGognitti
Jun 15, 2008

by zen death robot

ripped0ff posted:

what's something hip that we can mention to show relevance to today's market? what about iphones, huh? like we could do an episode where mike loses his "myphone" and loses track of all his friends because he doesn't know their numbers or something

Wife: did you check your backpocket?

Mike: "Now why would it be... oh - it was in my backpocket all this time." Wide shot of a sheepish Mike. "This Apple iPhone™ sure is slim!"

MyronGognitti
Jun 15, 2008

by zen death robot

ripped0ff posted:

good start man, but you're missing out on some prime comedy chances here. mike's wife finds the phone in his backpocket after she runs it through the laundry.

this is why i'm lead writer and get paid the big bucks. take some notes, chump.

no it's funny because mike is the one the audience relates to, as he's a loving manchild idiot who didn't notice he was sitting on a piece of hard plastic throughout the entire day. it's something they can relate with

MyronGognitti
Jun 15, 2008

by zen death robot

Lobok posted:

Main character slips and hits his head, imagines his future with all of the regular cast playing hilarious older or child versions of themselves.

is it set during christmas?

MyronGognitti
Jun 15, 2008

by zen death robot

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Microsoft is calling again guys. Look, they don't think we're putting in enough advertisements for their products. We gotta think of some way to include the Surface into this scene.

I don't have to remind you that your bonus salary comes from them. So get it done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfHuZ5qrYX4

if i did it once, i'll do it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MyronGognitti
Jun 15, 2008

by zen death robot

The Feldman Felcher posted:

Word's come down from the network brass. We need more hitlerlove so Betty White needs to 'stache up

ooooooh can we make her a swearing granny though?

i hope we can still get away with saying bitch

• Locked thread